~2~

Suddenly Bokuto snapped his fingers. "Ohh that's right, I have a surprise for you!"

Akaashi raised his eyebrows. "Really? I have one for you too."

Bokuto nodded furiously. "Okay, you can go first."

Akaashi smiled, then headed for the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Once inside, he shrugged off his jacket, letting it fall to the floor. He unbuttoned his shirt, but didn't pull it off. Akaashi rumpled the sheets, twisting the blanket around his leg. He paused, then mussed up his hair and set his glasses on the nightdesk.

He took several deep breaths to calm himself, and finally cleared his throat.

"You can come in now, Bokuto-san."

Slowly, the door eased open and Bokuto peeked out from behind it.

Akaashi smiled. "What's the matter, Bokuto Kotarou? Don't you like your surprise?"

Bokuto shook his head. "No, I love it."

Akaashi chuckled. "So what do you think?"

"I think my surprise will enhance this whole experience."

Akaashi watched curiously as Bokuto made his way to their dresser and opened a drawer. Then his eyes widened as Bokuto turned around.

In Bokuto's hands, there were two pairs of handcuffs and a collar slung around his wrist.

Akaashi froze. "B-Bokuto-san, what is this?"

"You know what these are," he replied.

Akaashi slowly backed away towards the headboard, Bokuto advancing at the same pace.

"B-Bokuto, please rethink this. I-I don't like handcuffs, never have and never will."

"You've never worn them before, so you can't say that for sure."

"Dammit, I hate when you're right!"

At this point Akaashi's back was to the headboard and his breathing came fast and shallow. Still Bokuto pressed on, crawling over the sheets now. As he drew near, Akaashi held his breath, fearing what came next. He knew he wasn't strong enough to fight Bokuto, so all he could do was grit his teeth and prepare for the worst.

A/N OooOOOOoooooOOOooh cliffhanger!

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHAFUCKAS!!! GOOD RIDDANCE 2020!!!!