~3~

Bokuto knew Akaashi was scared, so he slowly leaned in and whispered in Akaashi's ear. "I'm gonna have you take off that shirt now. It'd be such a pity to rip it, and besides, even though it looks amazing on you, it'd look so much better off ya."

Bokuto could hear Akaashi gulp nervously, but still he agreed. Usually Bokuto whispering in Akaashi's ear was irresistible, and this time was no different.

Bokuto watched greedily as Akaashi stripped off his shirt, exposing his torso and collarbones. Bokuto's fingers itched to dance over Akaashi's skin, to make him excited, to turn him on, but he waited with surprising patience as Akaashi calmed down and positioned himself on the headboard.

"Okay, I'm ready, Bokuto."

"That's a lie."

"Just do it! Before I change my mind."

"As you wish."

He moved efficiently, snapping shut the metal rings around both wrists and the headboard. Akaashi kept his eyes shut the whole time, reminding himself that surely his husband wouldn't do this to him if he wasn't sure whether it was safe.

Finally, Bokuto reached around Akaashi's neck, fastening the blue collar. As he worked, Akaashi had the sudden animalistic urge to bite Bokuto's hand. So he did.

Or at least, he tried to.

Bokuto somehow anticipated the bite and snatched his hand away. Akaashi tried to follow him, but the handcuffs kept him secured to the bed. He struggled against the bonds, making little grunts and pants as he did so. Bokuto found himself enjoying it.

"Aww, look how cute and helpless my Keiji is. All locked up, for me to do whatever I want to him."

He said each word slowly and deliberately, making Akaashi flush red from his ears to his neck.

Bokuto crept closer, cupping Akaashi's hot face with his hands and kissing him passionately. He leaned into the kiss, his hands slowly making their way up to the raven's curly locks. He threaded his fingers through the dark strands as he bit Akaashi's bottom lip gently, asking for entrance. Akaashi's lips parted, granting Bokuto's tongue access to the inside of his mouth.

The tongue in question probed through Akaashi's mouth, feeling his teeth and tongue. Throughout this entire exchange, Akaashi moaned softly, lips on Bokuto's.

A/N Just a disclaimer, I update this story 3 of my journal pages at a time. And keep in mind that these pages are TINY. TI to the NY.

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying it so far, and don't be afraid to comment! I love reading comments, even if I don't respond to them :/