~7~

When both males had recovered, they pulled on robes and walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner. Bokuto made Akaashi's favorite dish, and Akaashi made Bokuto's favorite dish as well. Akaashi also made rice, since Bokuto somehow still didn't know how to make rice.

They sat in comfortable silence, eating their food until they were positively stuffed. Finally Bokuto spoke up.

"Hey Keiji, ready for another round?"

Akaashi stared at him, then shook his head. "No, I'd throw up."

Bokuto pursed his lips and frowned. "Aww, you're no fun."

Akaashi stood up, moving to put his dirty dishes in the sink. "Kotarou, I literally just let you handcuff me to the bed 20 minutes ago. What more do you want?"

Bokuto followed him, carrying his own dishes. "Well, I want more, but without the handcuffs." He paused, then said, "Plus, I missed your hands."

Akaashi scoffed a little. "My hands were right there, and if I remember correctly, you were the one who handcuffed me in the first place."

"Yeah, 'cause I was experimenting!"

Akaashi shook his head in mock disgust, but he wasn't actually mad. He set his dishes in the sink, then moved to the side so Bokuto could do the same.

When Bokuto turned to face Akaashi, the latter pulled him in for a kiss. Akaashi smiled, pulling back slightly and gazing up at his husband's face. Bokuto smiled back, then nuzzled his head against Akaashi's neck. Breathing in deeply, he pulled Akaashi closer to him.

"So you don't want sex, but just a kiss?"

Akaashi nodded his head and hummed in response.

"That's fine, I won't force you to fuck me again."

Akaashi ruffled Bokuto's hair, giggling a little as Bokuto's breath tickled his neck.

There really was no way to explain how much Akaashi loved Bokuto, or how much Bokuto loved Akaashi.

All they knew was they were together, in the moment, and they would be like this for the rest of their lives. 

Forever and always.

THE END