~6~

Even though this is delayed, just wanna say thank you for 3K+ reads! 

This chapter-ish thing will be slightly longer. 

He crashed his lips into Akaashi's, kissing him passionately while letting his hands run wild. Akaashi did his best to stifle a giggle when Bokuto intentionally stroked his sides, where Bokuto knew he was ticklish. And for the most part, he succeeded. 

Complying with Akaashi's wishes, Bokuto pulled off his own clothes, then slowly eased Akaashi's pants off as well. He made sure that his palms traced the shape of Akaashi's legs, making the latter gasp. 

Once both males were completely undressed, Bokuto did several things. He crawled on top of Akaashi once more, then leaned in to nibble on Akaashi's ear. Akaashi bit his cheek as Bokuto rubbed their members together, making Akaashi even more aroused than he already was. Bokuto also tossed the collar to the side since neither of them liked it. It blocked Bokuto's lips, and got in the way of Akaashi's good time. 

"Please, Kotarou," Akaashi whispered. "No more stalling. I'm impatient."

Bokuto put a finger to Akaashi's lips. "Say no more, Keiji. I got it."

Akaashi licked his finger before Bokuto pulled it away, prompting Bokuto to stick the same finger into his own mouth. 

Bokuto dug through the nightstand, cursing lightly under his breath. Akaashi watched, sighing. "Don't tell me you forgot where it was again?"

Bokuto huffed, blushing. "Maybe..."

Akaashi made a vague motion with his fingers. "In our dresser, second drawer to the bottom. It should be underneath my pants."

Bokuto followed Akaashi's instructions, revealing a small container of lube. Licking his lips, he made his way back to the bed, first unscrewing the cap. He then applied some lube to his dick, humming the chorus to "In My Head" as he did so. 

Finally it was Akaashi's turn. Bokuto stuck his fingers in the lube again, then smirked at his husband. Slowly, he slipped one finger up his ass, then two, then three. Akaashi tried to control his breathing, gasping sharply when Bokuto inserted his dick. 

"Ah-! Bokuto-!"

But Bokuto didn't wait. He moved at a slow-mediumish speed, slightly moaning. Akaashi gritted his teeth, sweating. 

"Ngh- ahh, ha~ B-Bokuto, I- ahh~"

Akaashi moaned from pleasure and pain, straining against the handcuffs still clamped around his wrists. They progressively got louder as Bokuto moved faster, until the apartment 2 floors above could hear them (coincidentally, they were having sex too).

Akaashi couldn't hold it in anymore. With a loud "Kotarou!!" he came onto Bokuto, and shortly after Bokuto came into Akaashi. Both remained in their same positions, gasping for air. Bokuto reached out and swept some of Akaashi's sweat-slicked hair out of his eyes, giving him an exhausted smile. Akaashi smiled back, panting with flushed cheeks. 

"I love you...so much, Akaashi Keiji."

"'Love you more...Bokuto Kotarou."