~5~

I haven't updated this in forever...

Before I start, I'd like to mention DinoManForLife because they were here since the beginning (I think), and they were pretty early on in reading the last part.

So...

Yeah, make sure to read the last part first.

"Hn...I try."

"You don't have to try, Keiji."

With that, he leaned in again, kissing a trail from his mouth, down to his neck and across his collarbone. He left a few marks along Akaashi's neck, huffing out a short laugh as Akaashi gasped.

"So cute," he murmured, breath hot against Akaashi's skin.

"Mmm...," Akaashi moaned a bit, aroused and 100% turned on by now.

Bokuto chuckled. "Does my Keiji have any requests before I continue?"

"Hmm...take off our rings. Just so we don't lose them."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Akaashi sighed. "Please, Bokuto-san?"

Bokuto gave him a quick kiss. "That's two strikes, Akaashi Keiji."

Akaashi mock pouted, sticking out his bottom lip.

Bokuto slipped off his ring, then grabbed Akaashi's hand, slipping the identical ring off his finger. He set them both in the nightstand's drawer, then turned back to Akaashi, who was laying on the pillows waiting expectantly.

Bokuto arched an eyebrow and smirked. "You want it already?"

Akaashi tried his best to cross his arms, then just gave up. Instead, he spread his legs wide and mustered up the most seductive voice he had.

"Oh, Kotarou, you don't know how long I've waited for this moment." He paused, then added, "Fuck me, Kotarou. Fuck me long and hard, you horny ass owl."

Bokuto gaped at him for a second, then almost leaped across the mattress in his haste to approach Akaashi.

"Keiji," Bokuto almost snarled. "Oh, you don't know how long I've waited to hear those words leave your mouth."

Against his better judgment, Akaashi bit his lower lip, tilted his head, and said, "Hm, you know, I thought of something recently."

Bokuto paused, crouching over the shorter male. "What were you thinking about?"

"Well, I was just remembering that you love it when I do this."

And with that, Akaashi gave a long, loud moan.

"Ohh, darling..."

Bokuto groaned, a low sound that Akaashi loved dearly.

"I'll make you scream my name, Keiji."