~4~

After 10 minutes of this, Bokuto pulled back, breathless. Akaashi was also out of breath, but he still chuckled. "Only ten minutes, Kotarou? You're getting old."

Bokuto puffed out his cheeks like a little kid. "Ehh? But I have other plans too, Keiji!"

Akaashi almost asked "like what?" but stopped himself at the last second. Instead he gave a small smile and said, "Ah, Kotarou, you know earlier when I said I wasn't thirsty before? Well, I am now."

Bokuto smirked. "I knew it. You lied to me. And for that, I'll have to punish you."

Akaashi felt his face heat up, a nervous smile playing at his lips. "Eh...is that so...?"

Bokuto crawled closer until he was on top of the younger man. "Yes, it is so. You should stop being so naughty, my little Keiji."

Before Akaashi could respond, Bokuto leaned in, kissing him once more and all replies he'd thought of withered away. He let Bokuto deepen the kiss, letting out another moan. 

"Mmmh...oh, Bokuto..."

Bokuto backed away slightly, an inch away from Akaashi's lips. "Say my name," he whispered. 

"Bokuto."

"No, the other one."

"Daddy."

"No! My real name, Keiji!"

Akaashi smirked, then reddened as he felt one of Bokuto's hands massaging and rubbing his length. He tried to hold back, he really did, but it escaped his lips. 

"Oh...Ah-ahh, Kotarou...ahh..."

Now it was Bokuto's turn to smirk. "I knew you needed some motivation."

Akaashi flashed him a strained smile, then completely lost it when Bokuto started sucking and biting his sweet spot on his neck. His moans filled the whole apartment. 

"Mmh...ahh, yes! Ah, Kotarou, a-ah..."

Bokuto paused, giving him a dangerous smile. "You're really enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

Akaashi shifted beneath him. "Ah...K-Kotarou, it's hard...it's so hard when you do that. I-I just can't help myself."

"What's hard?" Bokuto asked innocently. 

Akaashi's face burned. "N-no, I didn't mean that..."

Bokuto chuckled. "Man, you're so cute when you get flustered."

A/N Sorry for the late update :/

It's gonna be a while before I update this again since I haven't updated this irl either.