What a plot twist I am

Why is it so bloody warm?

Gulf squinted his eyes, trying to focus them on the outside world as he slowly woke up.

God, it's not warm it's hot... Wtf

He opened his eyes more, trying to find the source of heat that woke him up.

Looking over to his side, he came face to face with Mew, Gulf looked down sneakily, trying hard not to wake the other boy up to see that they are wrapped in each other's embrace.

How did this happen?

I know for a fact that I don't cuddle in my sleep.

He stayed still for around 5 minutes but after a while, he couldn't take the body heat from mew and the heater being on at the same time so he tried prying the older's arms off of him but to no avail, the man had a death grip on Gulf.

Did he lather his arms with superglue? Wtf

He tried again but this time with a bit more force, instead of making the boy move, Mew just came closer to Gulf and snuggled his face into the younger boy's neck.

Gulf couldn't help but blush, he would love this contact with Mew on any other day but the heater is BLOODY ON.

"Mew"

"Mewwwwwwwwww"

Gulf blushed before muttering "babe"

"Hm," the said man hummed in his sleep.

"I need to get up"

"Why" the older snuggled deeper into his neck and hugged him tighter.

"Bathroom"

It wasn't like gulf was lying, he really had to pee and Mew squeezing him, isn't really helping.

Mew released gulf and the latter got up quickly, afraid to get trapped in mew's arms again.

Mew just hummed and hugged gulf's pillow in satisfaction, happy that the pillow smelt like the boy.

Gulf went and did his business, closed the curtains, and turned the heater off, turning the ac up.

Should I go back to bed?

I mean it's a Saturday so I guess I should.

Gulf sighed and snatched the pillow from mew, he heard a whine in protest but that quickly disappeared when gulf replaced the pillow with himself.

"What took you so long," the older asked while going back to his previous position, aka Gulf's neck.

"Took a long piss"

"Hm," Mew pecked gulf's neck and drifted back to sleep.

Yh this is nice

I like this

I like being with Mew like this

Feels Nice and Happy

Gulf smiled before joining the other into a dreamless content slumber.

⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️

The second time gulf woke up, he didn't find mew beside him.