'Kill your Darlings'

Sometimes Gulf doesn't feel like he is human. It's not that he doesn't look like any regular person, because he does, above-average actually, but it's just that he can't feel the same way they do.

It's hard for him to express happiness, sadness, annoyance, irritation............actually any emotion known to man.

Before persons thought it was just him being a bitch but over time they grow to learn that this is how he always was and always will be.

Practically a Fucking Robot.

Gulf sighed before entering the only place he can feel comfortable and normal.

The library

Usually, when people hear the world library they will first think of cobwebs, old ladies, dust, stress, loners, and sadness.

But when Gulf hears the word he only thinks of Adventures and Home.

It was no doubt that Gulf was a bookworm or what teenagers will like to call "nerds", he was completely in love with books, especially romance novels.

It's one of the only things in this world that can make him feel.

Breathing in the strong earthy aroma he walked briskly from the door to the backroom so that he can log his name into the system and get ready for work or what he prefers 'getting paid to do his hobby'

Gulf paused abruptly when he saw a bouquet of sunflowers on his desk.

Ahh if this keeps up, I'm going to be immune to pollen

This isn't the first time he is seeing one, it's been going on for the past month and a half. At first, he thought it was for one of his colleagues or it was a subscription his boss made to a floral company but his assumptions came to an end when he found a donut note addressed to him in the middle of the bouquet every time.

He never understood why someone would be sending him things like this, it's not like he did anything special plus if they were to give him a donut note why didn't they just put an actual donut in there instead.

His boss, Mrs. thorn told him that it's from a secret admirer but Gulf begs to differ.

He is not anything remotely special.... how could someone admire him?

He briskly walks to the bouquet, anticipating to see what the person wrote to him today.

Just because he doesn't understand why he gets the bouquet doesn't mean he hates it.

Sometimes reading the messages actually makes up most of his days and allows him to even give a tiny smile.

Taking up the flowers he sniffs it and takes out the note.

'What a plot twist you are, my love'

Huh? Gulf thought while looking through the bouquet to see if that was all.

Usually, Gulf would get something about his outfit from the previous day or motivation to get through his workday but this........ this is different.

Alas, he still took out his yellow box from his desk and stored his note in there.

"Gulf is that a new bouquet?" Mrs thorn called from behind him.

"Uh yes, would you like it for your office?" He offered.

"Why don't you keep this one today, I don't think your admirer would appreciate you giving away your bouquets all the time" she teased.