Conversation Over

Gulf trotted down the halls of his college or what he prefers to call it.... hell.

If you thought secondary school was hell then you would never want to imagine what it is to be a Culinary Arts major.........better than science students but still a pain in the ass.

Gulf found it to be one of the best Careers for him to pursue because he really enjoys cooking and baking and it's a job that doesn't really need much empathy or communication from him.

Just do your job. Do it well. And get the fuck out.

Gulf opened the door to his Baking and Pastry Arts class and looked around the room.

Yup, same old lab. Same old students......same old Gun.

Gulf walked to the back of the classroom and plopped beside his best friend.

"GOODMORNING BABY KANA" Gun shouted before hugging Gulf tightly and snuggling into his side.

"Good morning Gun" gulf patted gun's head and took out his notebooks

Gun gasped as he pulled away from Gulf and looked at their other best friend, Krist "Krist did you bloody see that?"

"Oh yes I did" Krist leaned over the back of Gun's chair and lifted his eyebrow at Gulf "What has got you so happy?"

"What do you mean, I always pat Gun's head when he is being clingy"

"AHA THERE IT IS AGAIN" Gun shouted

"Shut up, do you want all of Thailand to know our business" Gulf sneered

"Maybe" Gun shrugged

Gulf rolled his eyes and flicked gun's forehead "ok what is this thing I've been doing that has you both riled up"

"You gave a small smile" Krist explained

Gulf stared at the two of his best friends with a straight face and raised his eyebrow, "And that tells you that I'm extremely happy?"

"Yes, you never show any facial expressions and I've been friends with you for 6 years and the only time I saw you not looking constipated is either when you are eating or reading a book so spill the tea and tell me what happened to make you so happy" Gun glared at Gulf.

Gulf turned his attention back to the teacher "at lunch" he mumbled and tuned his friends out which weren't happy and started to complain to Gulf about leaving them in the dark.

⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️🎵⚽️

"So what has got your panties in a glitter bomb?" Gun asked as soon as he sat down at the lunch table.

Krist grinned and leaned onto Gun's arms while looking at Gulf expectantly.

"I have no idea of what you are talking about" Gulf shrugged and continued sipping his coconut milk

"BULLSHIT. I DEMAND YOU TO SPILL THE BEANS" Gun shouted

"Damn pet. Why so loud?" Tay rubbed his ears before sitting next to Gulf and dragging new, gun's other bestfriend, beside him.

"Gulf won't tell us what's wrong with him" Krist frowned.

"What do you mean?" Off popped up from behind Singto and lifted Gun off of his seat to accommodate him sitting on his boyfriend's lap.

"I have no clue" I shrugged

"Oh quit with the bullshit, you are hella expressive today and we want to know why"

Singto sat beside Krist and leaned over the table to get a good look and Gulf's face "he seems pretty normal to me"

"No you guys don't get it, in class this morning he smiled and he did it again in Practical class when he thought we weren't looking" Gun commented