43

a:n;;just a notice :)) I changed something in the past two chapters so things would make sense. You don't have to read everything again, just go with the flow. All it has to do with is the number they found under the lampshade. Sorry for the confusion.

__

After successfully doing a roll call, the eight boys walked under the pitch black night sky, with only flickering street lights lighting up their paths.

"I parked the car over there." Hyunjin said before pointing at vehicle blending in with many others, probably from the many people at the night club.

"I left my laptop in there. When we put the USB inside, hopefully we'll be able to figure out where y/n was taken." Jeongin explained rather warily. He didn't have much energy to do much, but he'd do almost anything to save you. He knew that all this would be worth it. As long as you were safe.

The car unlocked with a sudden click and a single blinking of light from the headlights. Jeongin reached to the pot of the cat and opened it, reaching deep for his laptop inside.

Finding it quickly, he sat on the edge of the boot, his legs swinging outside the car. The others surrounded him, staring at the blank screen.

Minho pushed the USB in the laptop, causing a file to pop up, which Jeongin clicked hurriedly.

"There it is!" Changbin exclaimed quietly. It was too silent, and it felt wrong to speak with a loud voice. Even if it was only the eight of them outside.

Minho watched the time of the video intently. "Go forward a bit more. No sign of Alice yet." Jeongin nodded and forwarded the video faster, stopping abruptly when he saw her walk out of the door."

"Found her!" The young boy squealed out of excitement, the others letting out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"No time to relax yet." Chan interrupted. "I.N, look through the video and see if you can get the number plate of the car that took them away."

"On it." Jeongin simply said, searching the video till he caught a glimpse of it.

"Here it is! But it's blurry, I can barely make the words out." He mumbled, worried he might let down the others by not being able to do so.

"Hey, I.N, it's alright. I'll try reading it." Hyunjin said softly, noticing the youngers saddened expression.

After a few moments of squinting at the screen, he finally spoke. "나..4...32..8."

Jeongin smiled at the taller boy with gratitude. "I'll try to track the numberplate down, but it'll take a while for me to break through everything. I'll be as fast as I can."

Felix nodded and turned to a piece of paper kept in his pocket. "While we wait, let's talk about what to do with this number."

"Right." Chan said, as if he had just remembered something. Felix spread the paper out, showing it to everyone and reading the contents aloud.

"21.3.24.7 27.17.23.15 21.7.14.8."

...

"What the hell does that mean?"

__

a/n

heyyyy it's 4am so sorry if the chapter didn't really turn out right:)))

ooooo I wonder if anyone can anyone figure out what those numbers mean? hmmm 🤔🤡