44

"Still thinking, y/n?"

You sighed weakly. "Why, are you going anywhere anytime soon, you bitch?"

Your forehead was suddenly flicked and it hurt more then it should have. "Can't believe you still have enough energy for that attitude. Didn't I already show you what happens to bad girls like yourself?" Alice smiled sickeningly, and an anxious feeling caught up in your stomach.

"You're not going to... hurt me anymore, are you?" You said quietly, trying to hide the shaking of your body.

She noticed your current state with ease. "Scared?" She spat.

"Anyone would be." your reply was weak, but you were quickly gaining confidence in your words.

"What a beautiful look on your face. Fear." Her eyes were locked onto you, and you felt disgusted.

"Why did you do this? Why do you want to kill all of us? Is it because you knew we were after your father?" You asked cautiously.

"Oh. That's a good question. Guess I have to answer you, hm." She pondered a bit before continuing. "Well, everyone's out for my father. I'd be a fool if I didn't know that much. He's big in this underworld, the best of the best, I've heard some say."

You glared at her out of annoyance. "Hurry up and cut to the chase."

"Yeah yeah, I'll get there." Alice retorted. "You're in no place to call the shots, you know."

"Whatever." You scoffed.

"Anyways," she continued. "My father and his dogs were watching you closely, using me. I always kept an eye on your group, as ordered by my father. We found a lot about you in that time. Your motives, history, etcetera etcetera. And finally, he wanted to get rid of you. So here we are. You followed me to the YoungWings Nightclub, as expected, and I'm carrying out my mission just as planned."

"Huh." You finally said.

"There's not much to it, honestly." Alice said bluntly. "Any other questions? Or should I just kill you right now?" She asked more for herself, not to you.

"You're hiding something from me." You stated.

She giggled at you playfully. "I'm hiding a lot of things from you, sweets."

"But I can't be the only one here with secrets, can't you say?"

___

"Hyunjiiiiiin. How long until we get theeeeere."

"JISUNG IT'S BEEN THREE MINUTES SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"Eyes on the fucking road Hyunjin!" Changbin exclaimed, turning the steering wheel abruptly so the car wouldn't hit the small cat crossing the road.

"You nearly fucking killed Soonie's cousin Hyunjin. Wanna die?" Minho whispered in his ear, causing the poor boy to stop talking completely.

"Let's just, calm down? Please?" Chan pleaded uselessly, knowing the boys wouldn't listen to a word he said.

"It'll take around ten minutes to get there, if you're so dying to know." Jeongin stated matter of factedly.

Nothing was said for a while afterwards, only the sounds of the open window was heard.

Felix took out the note from his pocket. "In the mean time, can we try figure out what this means?" The paper was wrinkled messily and could barely be seen in the dark.

"Turn on the car light you idiot." Seungmin said before turning on the car light above them.

"Wait!" Hyunjin suddenly screeched which naturally made the boys flinch. "Won't the police come chasing after us if we turn that light on?"

"No-" Chan started but was interrupted.

"I heard you only turn it on in emergencies." Felix said in a curious voice, focusing on something he really shouldn't be at the moment.

"I heard that if you turn the light on it means someone's dead." Jisung said in a much too casual tone.

"Who would even-" Chan started, once again interrupted, but he payed no mind to it.

Changbin took his phone out of his pocket."Whatever. I'll just use a flashlight then. Cowards." Changbin sighed and shone the light over the paper, the series of numbers now easy to read.

"That took longer then it should've." Jeongin stated as if he were the mature one of the group.

Seungmin took the note for a closer look. "I was thinking that it could be some type of coordinates." He didn't look away from the paper and didn't look so sure of himself.

"Trust me, this isn't what coordinates look like. Minecraft teaches you a lot of things, Seungmin." Felix nodded to himself and pat Seungmin on the shoulder, which was reciprocated by a look of disgust.

"Could it be the letters of the English alphabet?" Jeongin pondered, still not a very big fan of the English language.

"No, I tried that. Didn't make any sense." Changbin replied. "It's just random letters, you can see for yourself."

"Nono, I think you're on to something." Chan said, his voice gaining some excitement

"What are you thinking da-Chan?" Jisung asked, coughing loudly, though obviously forced.

"Oh, I think I know where you're getting at." Felix said after a while of staring blankly at the note.

"Really?"

"No."

"Oh my god." Changbin refrained himself from punching the both of them.

"What are you seeing, Chan?" Minho asked energetically.

"This couldn't be. Why would she—what does this even mean?" Chan grumbled, running a hand through his hair.

Seungmin pulled Chan towards him by his collar. "WHAT DOES IT MEAN? CHAN! I SWEAR TO FUCKING G-"

The silence from Chan was deafening. He looked as if he were deep in thought, unknowingly raising the anxiety from the others.

He gathered himself and looked up with a serious expression.

"I don't think Alice is who we think she is."

___

happy late lunar new year y'all:)
also a happy happy very belated birthday to our cutie Jeongin:")))) can't believe he's graduated already damn I haven't even graduated yet but I feel as if Jeongin is younger than me

it's my birthday todayyyy:)) barely anyone remembered but the older you get the more you realise how insignificant you are