42

BACK DOOR | han, felix, seungmin

"Bin, were you guys able to find something?" Jisung whispered into his earpiece, the other two boys looking at him intently.

"Minho just went into the security room. I don't think it'll take long, so all we can do now is wait." Changbin replied loudly so his voice could be heard from the crowd around him.

Seungmin sighed. "What are we supposed to do know then? Sit quietly and stay put while y/n is out there probably alone and in pain?" He huffed in annoyance.

"We don't know where she is, Seungmo. Let's just- hope for the best for now, alright?" Hyunjin tried to console him, but it barely did anything to help.

"We found a piece of paper, but it's with this strange code. Under the lampshade in the room." Felix started.

"You what?" Chan replied in shock.

"It's definitely left by Alice. But I don't know what it means. You'll have to see it yourself." He thought about it once more, but couldn't think of any connections of answers.

"Let's wait for a bit. If there's nothing else we can track her with, then we'll look at the number." Chan leaned against a wall and couldn't help but feel helpless. There wasn't a plan he could think of right now. He was completely in the dark.

It was suffocating.

[] ;

SECURITY | minho

Minho walked inside silently and comfortably, walking as if he knew the place like the back of his hand.

He looked around and scanned the room, which was dimly lit with desks in the middle of the room, all with the same computer on it.

Currently, there were only three other guards inside, all minding their business and staring blankly at the screen. It was eerily quiet, and all he could hear was a single fan in the ceiling.

Minho coughed a bit, to ready himself to break the deafening silence.

"I-uh." No one turned to look at him. It were as if he was a ghost.

"A police officer outside asked for security footage from the past hour. They're waiting outside, so I'll be quick." He reached for the USB stick in his pocket, but a sudden voice startled him.

"They need a warrant for that." A man behind him said in a monotone voice.

Minho mumbled a few curses under his breath before walking closer to the monitors.

"It's for an important case. He needs the footage urgently." Minho pleaded, trying his best not to sound too desperate. There was no reply, so he took it as a sign to get the security camera footage as quickly as he could.

It took a long while to load, and the wait was excruciating. What was a minute felt like an hour, and it seemed like an eternity had passed before the loading bar had disappeared from the screen.

After seeing the footage successfully saved on the screen, he took the USB quickly and scurried out the room as fast as he could.

"I got it." Minho whispered into his earpiece, eliciting a relieved gasp from is fellow members. "That's good news, finally." Hyunjin managed to say, before leaning on Jeongins shoulders for support. The younger hugged him instantly, both calming down from previous stress.

"Let's all meet outside. We'll talk there." Chan ordered before gathering the boys he was with (babysitting) and leading them to the entrance of the club.

They hoped you were holding up alright.

[🌊];

UNKNOWN | ; [error]

By this point, you were covered in deep cuts and bruises, holding back tears as the pain was nearly too much for you to handle. But you never even considered outing the boys who you grew to care so much about, and stayed silent throughout the whole time you had been captured. Other than the hushed whimpers that were forced out of you.

"You look so messed up." A voice chuckled behind you mockingly.

You couldn't bring yourself to retort back as you didn't have the energy. All you could do was sit and wait for someone to save you.

"Can you just shut up. Please. Shut. The. Fuck. Up." You muttered hoarsely, curling your hands up into a fist. Had an hour passed by now? It felt like forever since you woke up in this place.

"Are you waiting for your little boy toys to save you?" She said mockingly, with that shit eating grin spread across her face.

"Their little pointless goose chase gives me all the time I want to spend with you, you know. Why are you in such a rush to leave so soon?" She started as she settled down on a chair in front of you.

She rested her head on the back of the chair and continued. "When they attempt to rescue you, they'll most probably get killed by my fathers lackies hidden around here. Sounds fun, doesn't it?" Her eyes were dark and filled with glee. She lowered her head to look you in the eye.

You spat in her face. "Are you stupid? If you're going to kill us anyways, why torture me like this?" Alice scoffed and shook her head.

"It gives me joy." She simply replied.

"You're crazy. Fucking psychopath."

"I don't want to hear that from you of all people, you crazy bitch."

You shook your head, knowing that nothing good would ever come out of this conversation. "The boys won't be taken out so easily. When I'm out of here - I can promise you, you'll in a whole world of pain. I'll fucking kill you." You whispered harshly, a weak look of anger on your face.

"You're really not in the position to threaten me, princess." She purred, scoffing at your intense gaze.

"Hey, this isn't all that bad!" She exclaimed cheerfully, noticing that your stare on her wouldn't stop. "You know what, since you and your pathetic little friends will all die sooner or later, I'll let you ask three questions, and I'll answer them as honestly as I can."

You looked at her incredulously but still considered her offer. "How can I know you'll be telling the truth?"

Her attention was elsewhere as she began to play with her nails. "What's the point in lying to you, dumbass? You're going to die anyways. Dead men tell no tales, as they say."

"You know what? Fine." You sighed in defeat. "I'll ask you three questions. But you better answer me seriously. No bullshit. I'm sick of it."

She smiled at you with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"Now we're talking, sweetheart."

•••

a/n

yooooooooooh merry belated christmas to all! can't believe 2020s nearly over—that shit was crazzyyyyy. Have a happy new years, guys. Best wishes to all of you bbys~~

oooooooooo and thanks for 100k reads! I'm honoured, hehe.