36

The sky was turning a dark shade of orange. You, Jisung and Seungmin were hiding behind the walls of buildings, peeking over and watching Alice over your shoulders.

"Okay, right now she's just meeting up with a few friends. Is it really worth it to keep following her?" Jisung asked as he began to crouch down to a comfortable position.

"We never know unless we keep going. Stop being a baby Jisung." Seungmin sighed and pat his head.

"But... I am baby..." Jisung pouted.

It was getting colder out, and you hugged yourself for warmth. You were cold and hungry. How sad.

"Oh! Guys, look!" You squealed. "She's smoking!"

Both Jisung and Seungmin gave you questioning looks. You shook it off and pulled out your phone.

"I'll take the photo, then." You made sure to turn off flash and took a silent and discreet picture. This was proof that she was smoking, and could definitely be used as blackmail against her. Or maybe not. It was her word against yours, and Jin sounded like he was a powerful guy. There was no way to know for sure to know what you could use against them, but this was a good start for now.

Jisung stood back up and brushed off debris that fell on his uniform. "They're on the move. Let's go."

_______________

"THEY DID WHAT?!" Chan slammed the table and looked incredulously at the younger boys with guilt ridden faces.

"I'm sorry Channie! If they didn't go now, they'd lose them..." Jeongin couldn't look at Chan and stared down at his lap.

Minho reached for his phone. "The kids got a point. They know how to take care of themselves Chan, I'll give them a text just in case."

clown squad

Psst. Ji. Seungmo. Rose. Where art thou
Read 5:58PM

The audacity of those brats, Minho thought.

Chan shook his head. "Couldn't we have at least discussed this? Something about this doesn't seem right. What if they've been lured into a trap?"

Changbin pat Chans shoulder to show some sort comfort towards him. "You could be right, but they're more than capable to protect each other. I think for now we should get out of this Mcdonalds and stay a bit close to them if something happens."

They all moved out of their seats and moved out to the entrance, and were hit with a sudden burst of wind.

"Hyunjin, you parked your car around here, right?" Changbin asked, looking around for a large black van.

"I did. I forgot where it was, though." Hyunjin looked at his car keys in disappointment.

"Oh my god." Minho pinched the bridge of his nose, refraining himself from squealing out of annoyance.

______________________

clown squad

psst. Ji. Seungmo. Rose. Where art thou
Read 5:58PM

Just passed by a place called honey bunny. cute name
Read 6:03PM