41

YOUNG WINGS NIGHTCLUB; BACK DOOR

; BACK DOOR

"Why the fuck are there so many rooms?" Jisung groaned, getting tired of moving from door to door. But it wasn't like he was going to stop, he was prepared to do anything to get you back.

"Shut up and keep looking." Felix replied harshly, walking down the corridor towards the next door he had to try open. He was beginning to lose hope that the door would be easy to find.

Seungmin gasped, lowering the doorknob to be met with a pleasing click and a creaking of a door. "I think I found it! Fucking finally." Seungmin muttered and dashed into the room, finding a disheveled bed and discarded duct tape on the floor.

Jisung and Felix ran towards the door, looking at the extravagant room in front of them. It was huge and better quality then most expensive hotels out there.

Felix picked up a phone left on the ground, and when turning it on he saw the wallpaper of the phone with the eight faces of Stray Kids, smiling happily in a selfie, along with a disheveled, tired looking y/n in the background. He smiled at the sight, specifically at the thought that he and the rest of the boys were chosen to be y/n's lock screen background. If it weren't for this, he wouldn't have thought that he would ever find out about the background.

"I found y/n's phone." Felix said quietly, holding the home button to detect his fingerprint, with the phone unlocking almost instantly.

Jisung peeked at the small screen, resting his head on Felix's shoulder. "The last thing that happened on the phone was Alice's texts to you, right?" Jisung asked, Felix muttering a "yeah." in reply.

"Did you check the rest of the room yet?" Seungmin said from across the room. "Not yet." Jisung yelled in reply, going back to checking under beds and drawers for some sort of clue.

Felix lifted the lampshade and saw a folded piece of paper resting under. He unfolded it quickly and paused for a bit, confused at the contents of the page.

Jisung saw his strange look and snatched the note from him, equally as confused as Felix.

"What the heck is this?!" Jisung grumbled.

Felix took the note and read it over again. "Let's wait for the other group to find something. We'll decide what to do with the rest of the group, got it?" He hadn't the slightest clue what those numbers could possibly mean, but he didn't want to make any sudden or rash decisions. He's a man who learns from his mistakes, after all.

"Alright, mr. bossypants." Jisung muttered with a mocking tone.

Felix pinched the bridge of his nose in disappointment. "Do you want to get hit? I'll slap you."

"You wouldn't. Cowar-"

...

"OW WHAT THE F-"

[📱];

YOUNG WINGS NIGHTCLUB; SECURITY

; SECURITY

"I've got to say, Lee Minho, you look really sexy in that uniform." Hyunjin muttered while looking at him intently, probably zoning out in a daze.

"Your opinion means nothing to me, thirsty bitch." Minho scoffed and proceeded to sway his hips and walk around, as if he were modeling for a showcase.

Jeongin walked back towards the group to see what Hyunjin was talking about, only to be disappointed about the lack of sexy. "Oh. Minho, you're still ugly it's fine." Jeongin laughed brightly and twinkled his eyes when he smiled. Minho smiled at the youngers actions, almost forgetting the crap he said to him.

But Minho was petty.

"Not my fault you have poor taste in men, young one. Now stop looking at me like that or I'll throw some water in your face." Minho walked slowly towards the the behind him, causing Jeongin to quickly run back and hide behind Changbin.

"Throw water on Changbin instead! I'm too young for this abuse!" Jeongin yelled before pushing Changbin towards Minho, Changbin then fearing for his life.

"Hey, uh, have I ever told you that you're soooo cool? Wow. You have really nice.... forehead.. wrinkles.." Changbin muttered, digging his grave deeper with every word he said.

"You really want to die, don't you?" Minho said blankly. His hands rested under the tap as he cupped them and put water in his hands.

Before Changbin could process his words, his face was met with a cold splash of water. "That's harsh, Minho." He said quietly, his bottled out anger waiting to be released like a ticking time bomb.

"Minho, you better get out of here before we all turn on you and try to kill you instead." Chan said in a joking manner, though the rest of the boys in the room took it as way more than a joke.

"Later, losers." Minho dashed out of the bathroom and headed towards the security room, the USB stick still in hand. It was less difficult to push through the crowds now, as the people automatically made a path for him as he was wearing a uniform and looked as if he had authority.

The four boys followed Minho from behind, not obviously as they were at a good distance and looked like they were attending the club for personal matters.

"Wish me luck, boys." Minho whispered into his earpiece, before swinging the security room door open, hearing a slight creaking sound when moved rashly.

There was no telling how this would go, and there was high chance they could get caught and probably killed. The people who owned this club probably had the power to get rid of people without leaving a trace.

For now, they could only pray.

[🚪];

short chapter :]
nearly as short as u hehe

here is a question do the day, since I love reading your comments

when did you start stanning Stray Kids?
So far, I've only seen predebut stays and gods menu stays:))I found them around.... I think the I am Who album? But started to reaaally fall in love with them in Clé.  skeetskeet