29..

Next morning....

Twinkle wakes up.... And finds kunj nowhere in room...... She was nervous.... She gets ready and goes downstairs...... Kunj was also not there..... She got tensed.....

She sees a servant.... And asks about kunj to him....

Tw- suniye.... Apne kunj ko dekha h...? Vo bahar gye h kya...??

Servant- ji madam ji..... Vo to savere hi office chale gye.... Maine unse puxa to unhone n kaha ki koi important meeting h....

Tw- ji thik h...

Servant leaves...

Tw(to herself)- he is ignoring me...   Koi meeting ni h.... Vo mjhe ignore kr rhe h.... Babaji.... Y kya ho rha h .... Aaj to yuvi v kux karne vala h.... Babaji pls protect us...

At breakfast table....

All were sitting....

Bebe- are.... Twinkle.... Kunj nai dikh rha h.... Kaha h vo... Av tak so rha h kya....

Roshni- ha bebe.... Bhai so rhe honge.... Unhe v dar lag rha hoga andhere s .... Hai na bhabhi.... (And winks at twinkle.)

Twinkle sadly smiles....

Tw- bebe..... Vo kunj ki important meeting thi isiliye vo chle gye savere....

Bebe- thik h... Usse call karke pux lena nasta kiya ki Ni....

Tw nods....

After sometime....

In room....

Twinkle is calling kunj.... But he was disconnecting the call continuously.....

Twinkle beces more tensed....

Tw- I knew that  this will happen....  I knew that.... Babaji..... Ab mai kya karu....

At the same time yuvi comes....

Yuvi- kya hua mrs sarna....(in dramatic tone)  koi problem h kya...??

Twinkle turns to him.... And glares at him....

Tw- you.... What are u doing in my room.... Get out yuvi....

Yuvi- ahhhh..... Kitna chillati ho yar.... Sab sun lenge.... Chup rho n...

Tw glares him....

Yuvi- koi bata ni Mrs Sarna.... U know... Y jo problem h na... Bas aaj k liye h... Qki tum sirf aaj ki mehman ho yaha....

And he left angerily.....

Tw gets tensed more.... She decides to visit kunj office so that she can talk to him....

She comes downstairs.... She sees bebe usha and roshni in hall... Prisha was in school....

Tw- bebe.... Kya mai kunj ka lunch leke office chali jau....

Bebe- ha puttar... Isme puxne vali kya bat h.... Ja....

Tw nods...

She packs lunch in tiffin and leaves for office....

After sometime....

In office...

As twinkle has not come to this office , only few of the employees know her as kunj's wife....

She goes to reception and asks about kunj's cabin....

Girl- yes mam... How may I help you..?

Tw- yeah.. can you please tell me where is kunj's cabin....

Girl- sorry mam.... He is busy in a meeting in conference room.... He is not in his cabin.... You can wait here.... I will inform you whenever he gets free....

Tw- but ..... Ok... Let me know....

And she sits on the chair....

Girl- (to herself) god.... Sir is in bad mood.... And who is she... ? Why she wants to meet sir.... He has strictly warned me , that I would not let anyone go in his cabin.... What to do.... Let me call him....

And she calls kunj.... He received in anger....

Kunj- I told you n , not to disturb me.... Don't you love your job....?

And he cuts the call...

Girl- god..... He is such an angry bird.... Aaj pata ni kya hogya h inhe... Kal tak to kitne Axe s behave kr rhe the.... Av to savere s volcano ki tarah fatne ko taiyar h.... ( Looking at twinkle)  ab is madam ko kya kahu... Kahi koi important client huyi to.....

Girl- mam....

Tw looks at her... And stands up....

Tw- ha...

Girl- sorry mam.... But sir is not free today.... U can come tomorrow ....  He will surely meet you tomorrow.... He has back to back meetings today....

Tw- are.... Ok tell him that twinkle has come..... He will surely meet me right now....

At the same tym a man come there..... And sees twinkle....

Man- are mam... Aap yaha.... Ishika(girl) tumne inhe yaha q rakha h...?

Ishika confused....

Ishika- sir...vo mam, sir s milna chahti h... But sir av meetings m h....

Twinkle looks at the man confusingly....

Man- Ishika... Don't you know her... She is Twinkle... Twinkle Sarna.... She is the wife of our sir.... You should have told her to wait in sir's cabin....

Ishika- (nervously) sir ki wife.... (To tw) sorry mam.... (To man..) sorry sir... I didn't know....

The man is kunj's manager....

Man- (to tw) mam... I m  the manager.... Come I will lead you to sir's cabin....

Tw- thank you so much....

Manager leaves twinkle at the cabin's door....

Otherside....

Sarna Mansion.....

In yuvi room....

Yuvi was laughing like a mad....

Yuvi- wow... Wow.... Aaj sab khatam ....aj kunj aur twinkle alag ho jayenge.... Finally.....you deserve this kunj sarna..... You deserve this.... I can't bear your happiness.... I hate u... I hate u.....

Otherside....

In office....

As twinkle thought that kunj is not in cabin.... So she, without knock , enters the cabin.... She enters ... And she is shocked to see the scenerio in the cabin.....

Tw-( with teary eyes. Mumbles) Kunj......

Kunj looks at her shocked.....

Tbc....

A very very happy new year guys..... May this year will be more beautiful and full of happiness than the previous year....

Take care ❤
Lot's of love ❤