26..

Twinkle looks at the man in shock.....

Tw- have u gone mad....? I know everything about u.... Why u locked me in this room...?

The man is yuvi...

Yuvi- I know that u know about me.... Last time I made Kanika leave kunj... But this time kunj will leave you....😂

Tw- what do you mean...?

Yuvi- u will understand .....

Tw looks at him angerily..... She goes to open the door but yuvi holds her hand and stops her....

Tw- leave my hand yuvraj....  I m going to reveal your truth before kunj.... He will not spare you.....

Yuvi- he will not trust you mrs SARNA.....

Tw-he will.... I m his wife.... He will trust me...

Yuvi- ok.... We'll see....

Tw- why u hate kunj, yuvi.... What he had done to u?

Yuvi- why don't you ask your husband , mrs sarna.... He is the main reason of my pain... Because of him I lost my only family.... And I will make sure that he will never be happy in his life.....

He tells angrily and left.....  While twinkle stood there clueless....

After sometime..... The party git over.... And all guests left to their respective houses..... But kunj stops yuvi...

Kunj- yuvi.... Tu kaha ja rha h....?? Stay with us...

Yuvi-(smirks and see twinkle) no kunj... It's ok.... I will go to my house... Mai aplogo ko presan ni karna chahta....

Usha- isme paresani ki kya bat h...?? Tu v to hamara bachha h... Jaise hamare liye kunj h vse hi tu h.... Tu hamlog k sath hi rhega...

Bebe- ha... Jab hamsab yaha h hi to tjhe akele rhne ki kya jarurat h....?

Yuvi gets emotional....( Sachhi vala emotional hua h.... 😅😊) He always vows to take revenge on kunj and his married life not his family.... he never hurted bebe usha roshni and manohar.... Infact he always treats roshni as Neelam.....  He sees neelam in roshni....

Yuvi- ji bebe.... Mai yahi rhunga... Ab aplog ko mana thori karunga.... (In mind- Mai aplogo ko chah k v hurt ni kar paunga.... Mjhe bas kunj k life s khusiya chhinni h.... Mai use kv v uski wife k sath khus ni rhne dunga.... )

Twinkle confused.... Kunj smiles...

All settled to their respective rooms....

In yuvi room...

Yuvi- I will make sure ki kunj twinkle ko chhor de.... Twinkle knows my intention.... And I m damn sure she will tell kunj ... And I know kunj will not believe her..... And isi ka fayda m uthaunga.... I will create rift in their relation....

He smirks....

Yuvi- kunj... (In anger) tumhari vajah s maine apni bahan kho di.... Sirf vohi to thi mere pas.... (Cries... Tears in eyes) q babaji.... Q ap mjhe khus ni dekh skte....  Apne Mjhse meri jine ki vajah meri bahan ko chheen liya.... Fir jab mjhe pyar hua to maine hi use apni jindagi s nikal diya... I really love her.... I love you ... I m sorry for what I did to you..... I m really sorry.... (He just cries badly and sits on his knees.... And covers hi face with his both hands...) Pls babaji.... Give me strength so that I can take my revenge....

He wipes his tears....

Yuvi- I will not spare you kunj.... Because of you I m alone in this world....

Scene changes to twinj room...

Kunj has changed in normal dress.... Twinkle was in washroom..... While kunj was convincing pri to sleep in roshni room.... 😂😂😂

Kunj- pri bachha...... Aap bua k sath so jao..

Pri- par papa.... Mjhe apke sath sona h.... Mamma k sath sona h.... (Makes a pout...)

Kunj- pri.... Ap agli bar s so jana... Pata h bua Ko dar lagta h akele sone m.... Isiliye vo ayi thi mje bolne ki mai apko bolu.. (he said cutely)

Pri- hawww.... Bua Ko dar lgta h.... Bua to bachhi h...😅😅

At the same tym tw comes out of the washroom..... Kunj sees her and felt nervous.... He got scared what if she has heard their conversation....

Pri- mamma.... Mai n bua k sath sone jati hu... Unhe akele dar lgta h....

Tw confused .... Kunj nervous...  Pri left....

Tw goes to mirror... And takes moisturizer and applies on her hands.... Kunj comes from behind and hugs her.... Twinkle got scared.... Then smiles seeing him in mirror.... He smells her hair closing his eyes....

Kunj- u know... U r becoming more beautiful day by day...

Tw- (chuckles) I know... Tell me something which I don't know....

Kunj opens his eyes and sees her through mirror..... And he also chuckles....

Kunj- u wanna know anything else... ?

He asks on which she nodded positively....

He bites on her ears lightly..... She moans his name...

Tw- (closed eyes) kunjj....

Her voice was making him uncontrollable.... He turns her... And rubs his thums on her cheeks....

Kunj- u know .... U make me fall for u everyday..... I just can't help myself from falling for you....

Indirectly he has replied to her "I love you" she smiles hearing this... She has closed her eyes in pleasure....

Kunj comes near her ear and whispers...

Kunj- I love you twinkle.... I want to make u mine completely..... I wanna taste your every part ASAP... but not now.... (He said in a sexi voice) for now I m ok with only lips....

Tw was feeling like electric current passes through her body..... She got disbalance... But kunj holds her..... He picks her up.... And makes her lies on bed... And he too joins her....

Twinkle opens her eyes.... And looks at him lovingly.... But then she frowns understanding something.....

Tw- now I understood..... It is the reason.... Because of which u sent isha to Roshni .. telling her lies....

She glares him.... And he pouts...... She smiles....

Both hugs each other and sleeps in their embrace....

Tw-(in mind) I have to tell kunj about yuvi.... I don't know what yuvi will do in future.... I don't wanna take risk.... It will be better if I myself will tell kunj this.... But the question is "will he be able to trust me....?" What if he doesn't believe me... ?

She hugs him more tightly and slept.....

Tbc....

As promised ..  I m back.... But a lot bit late... Sorry for that.... Last chapter has been unpublished.... And this is the fresh chapter with fresh romance....😅 Enjoy....

Take care ❤
Lots of love from Payal...❤️