20..

Hey.... I m back with next update....
So sorry for coming late.... I was just busy at home.... But after chhath I will be regular.... I have paused writing "Dreams do come true" for now...  I will continue that after my exams which will end in December last.... Till then I will post only this one i.e. married again.... Thank u so much for showing so much love on this story...❤️ Love u ...❤️

Let's start...

Twinj leave the venue when kunj  gets a call from his men ... Who informs kunj that everything is ready.....

In car...

Twinkle is watching outside the window.... She was feeling the fresh air as the window glass was open... Kunj just keeps staring her while driving.... He was enjoying the sight...❤️

Kunj pov....

I got the call from Manish, my faithful worker. He informed me that the surprise which I had told him to arrange has been done.. I immediately talked to Mr Gupta so that I and twinkle can leave as I have planned surprise gift for twinkle.... Thankfully Mr Gupta agreed and we took leave...

I am driving my car to the destination where I planned the surprise.... I m sure when twinkle will notice that we r on different route she will surely question me.... But thankfully she is enjoying fresh air and I m her face ..... I can't take my off from her face.... I couldn't able to focus on road... She is making me crazy everyday....

I didn't tell the yesterday night incident.... Oh god I can't forget that.... It was her birthday but I got the gift.... I was in shock for a long time when she approached for kiss.... I can't believe that she first initiated the kiss .... That kiss was too short I hate her for this . She didn't give me time to respond.... I know how I controlled myself last night.... I know I know u must be thinking that why I m talking like this.... But truth to be told .. I myself don't know why I am talking like this .... I don't know I love her or not... But I m sure that I like her.... And she too likes me....

Here we reached my destination..... I turned to her  as I stopped the car... and found her sleeping peacefully..... She would be in half sleep....

"Twinkle" I call her name several times... And she gets up by the 5th call....

"We reached home...??" She asked yawning...

I smiled at her... "Yeah... We reached"

She sees the surrounding and gets confused.... Before she can talk more..... I shut her mouth by putting my index finger on her lips... And signalled her to keep quite.... She blinked her eyes several times... I took out a black clothe from my pocket... She looks at me confused .... I smiled at her...

"Just keep quite... And do as I say..." I say on which she smiles...

I blind folded her eyes .... And get out of car.... I came to her side and opened the door.... I made her come outside.... And I made the way to surprise holding her hands in mine...

As I proceed towards the surprise... I got mesmerized by the sight.... The sight was beyond my imagination.... I must say Manish is a very well decorator.....

When we reach the centre.... I opened her blindfolded clothe.....

She adjusts her eyes according to light and opens her eyes properly....

She just stares the surrounding in amaze.... I can see her face on which excitement and happiness are visible....

She turns to me in a question look...