36..

Scene starts....
Mumbai...
Sarna industry...

Both are hugging each other tightly.... Both has tears....

Breaks the hug....

Kunj- we should go home....  It's quite late....

Tw- I was waiting for you at home.... Why didn't you come...?

Kunj- I was afraid that what if u haven't come....

Tw- I missed you....

Kunj- i missed you too.....

Both comes to the house ....

In room.... Both sits on the bed....

Kunj- what about yuvi....? Does he know that u r here...?

Tw- by now he must know....

Kunj- I can't believe that he , my best friend , did this to me...... Maine use apna bhai mana tha.... I can't believe.... Vo q kar rha h aise....

Tw- because he thinks that because of you his sister committed suicide.....

Kunj shocked and confused.....

Kunj- his sister....?

Tw- ha... Neelam is his sister....

Kunj- what.....

Tw- yes.... And that's why he is taking revenge on you..... Even the guy with whom Kanika had eloped  , is yuvi..... And even the contracts you were loosing years before... It was yuvi ... He did all that....

Kunj- what..... How do you know....

Tw- I came to know about this on your birthday.... Kanika had called me that day.... Even yuvi , himself , has told me all this....

Kunj- what.... And u Didn't bother to tell me....

Tw- I m sorry kunj..... He has told me that u will not believe me..... I m really sorry.....

Kunj- I can't believe..... You were handling all this alone ..... U should have told me.....

Tw- I m sorry.....

Kunj- I trust you twinkle.....

Tw- I love you kunj.....

Kunj cups her face .... And leans to her lips... And kisses her..... She encircles her hands around his neck.... And kisses him back..... Both has missed each other.... They were kissing each other passionately.....

He bites her lip... She moans and he took the advantage and entres her and explore every corner of her mouth with his tongue.....

Both lean to bed and lies while kissing....

He breaks the kiss.... And comes on her.... She joins her forehead with his.... And smiles....

Tw- I missed your touch..... I love you kunj....... I can't imagine my life without you ......

Kunj- I love you too twinkle.....

Tw- I have to tell you something.....

Kunj nods.... And lies on other side of bed..... She hugs him.... And rests her head on his chest.... He also hugs her....

Tw- u know that I was never pregnant.....

Kunj- yes... The very first moment when I enter you that night.....