18..

After yesterday's night incident.... Both were avoiding eye contact with each other.... Twinkle was shy to talk to him... Whereas kunj was cursing himself for doing that.... He was thinking that what would be twinkle thinking about him....

In flight...

Both settled down on their respective seats....

They could not be able to face each other...

Kunj tried to initiate the conversation....

Kunj- twinkle...

Kunj looks at her... She looks at him when he calls her... Kunj lowers his eyes...

Tw-hm..

Kunj- I m sorry.... I didn't mean to do that.... I don't know what happened to me that time...

Tw- what are you saying about...??

Twinkle didn't understand that about what matter kunj was talking...??

Kunj- I m sorry...  I know I should not have done that .. I don't know what I was thinking that time . And I thought to kiss you....

Tw was shocked to hear that ...

Tw- kunj....

Kunj- no twinkle... I know I don't deserve your forgiveness.... Before marriage we had decided that we r marrying only for prisha.... I should have known your view..... I was not in my sense.... I m so sorry twinkle... 

Tw- ( teary eyes) kunj... U don't have to apologise.... That was not one sided... I don't know whether you were in your sense or not.... But I was in my sense... And I was about to kiss you because I wanted to....

Kunj looks at her....

Kunj- twinkle....

Tw-(shows him her hand) I know u don't love me... And I also don't know whether I love you or not.... But if you are thinking that I felt offended with yesterday incident... Then u r wrong.... But yeah .. I feel offended with your view.....

Kunj was shocked to hear that..... He tries to hold her hand but she pulled her hands away...😅

Kunj- I m sorry twinkle... Pls .... I didn't mean to hurt you now...

Tw- but u hurted me kunj....

Kunj- I m sorry twinkle....

Twinkle didn't reply.... And turns another side.... Kunj sighs and lost in his deep thought....

Kunj-(to himself)  I should not have talked about last night incident.... I m such a Dumbo.... The most successful businessman KUNJ SARNA is STUPID .... He does not even know what to talk and what to not talk.... Wow... If bebe and maa comes to know about this na... Then I m gone.... No one can save me.... Babaji .... Why you made girls so complicated.....🙏

Tw turns to him.... And glares her...

Tw- because men don't like simple girls.... 😡😡😡

And turns another side... Kunj was shocked....

Kunj- hein.... How did she know what I m thinking.... Babaji... Pls save me...

Tw turns to her.... And glares him angrily....😡😡 Kunj keeps his hands on his mouth.... And closes his eyes and bends on seat.... Twinkle smiles inwardly....