34..

Scene starts at Taneja house....

At night...

Anita- what.....??? Vo log aisa kaise kar skte h....? Aur kunj tjhe yaha akele chhor k kaise ja skta h .....?

Leela- ha twinkle puttar..... Kunj ko v tujh par bharosa ni h....?

Twinkle was sitting on sofa... She had told Anita and leela everything..... Sid is also present... He is also shocked.....

Twinkle is sitting and thinking something.....

Sid- di.... Aapne jiju s bat Ni ki....?

Tw- call ni lag rha h Sid....

She tells sadly....

Leela- mjhe yakeen ni ho rha h... Ki un sarnas n aisa kiya tre sath.....

She yells angerily.... They are very angry at sarnas....

Anita- aur y yuvi.... Usne tre sath itna kux kiya.... I can't believe.... Aur kunj n tri bat tak n suni.....

Tw- Sid.... Mumbai ki flight kitne baje h....??

The three look at her in shock... What is she up to....?

Anita- twinkle.... Tu kahi kunj k pas jane ka to Ni soch rhi h.....

She asks in shock while she is angry....

Tw-ha mom....

Leela- no way.... I will not let you go to him....

Tw- pls maa....

She says sadly.....

Sid- Mai av pata kar k ata hu....

Sid goes to his room.... And calls roshni.....

In hall...

Anita- tw.... Mai ab bhi kah rhi hu... Tu mat ja...

Tw- pls mom... Try to understand me.... Mera jana jruri h.... Usne kaha tha ki vo mera wait karega....

Anita and leela look at her confused....

Anita/leela- kon....?

Tw smiles sadly.... And says...

"KUNJ ne...."

Anita- what... Par tune to kaha ki usne tri bat hi Ni suni...

Tw nods her head .... And goes in flashback.....

Flashback....

When kunj was about to leave the room in afternoon.... Twinkle holds his hand.... And stops him....

Tw- don't you trust me kunj.... ? Pls let me explain.... Pls....

Kunj turns to her... And pulls his hand away.... He goes to her.... She has tears ... He has also tears....

He wipes her tears.... And kissed her forehead..... And joins his head with hers....

Kunj- I don't need any explanation twinkle.... I trust you..... But I have to leave now..... I m sorry for not being with you now.... I know it's a plan ... And I swear I will find the real culprit.... And uske liye mjhe yaha s jana jaruri h.....

She looks at him shocked.... He smiles at her sadly....

Kunj- I will be waiting for you to celebrate our first new year together....

He turns to go.... But she holds his hand.... He turns to her... She shakes her head in negatively.... He smiles....

Kunj- I have to go... Otherwise I won't be able to find the mastermind of this plan.... I have a doubt on him....