~05~

As soon as Scarlett and Chris got home they went straight to the small library that they had and sat down. Scarlett looked at Chris and frowned, he pulled her into his arms and sighed.

"You gonna be Ok?" He asked. Scarlett gave him a small smile and nodded...

"Eventually"

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked softly.

"I'm gonna have a bath, then maybe" She stood up and walked to her ensuite bathroom and started her bath. She picked out a Lush bath bomb and waited until the bath was finished to put it in. She picked "Twilight" which made the whole room smell like lavender which, since she couldn't sleep, helped her to wind-down after a long day and relax. Scarlett stayed in the bath for around an hour before getting out and putting her Lilo and Stitch pajamas on. She then went to find Chris.

"You smell nice" a voice said from behind her.

"Thanks Charity" she turned to give her "mum" a hug, "have you seen Lee?"

Charity nodded, "he's on his balcony dear" Scarlett smiled, kissed her mother's cheek and went to Lee's balcony.

"Hey" she spoke so softly that had he not been a vampire he wouldn't of heard her.

He didn't look up, just kept watching the scenary, "Hi, feel any better?"

"A little" she walked up beside him watching the trees. "I'm just scared, you know? I've spent so much time running and she was SO in his head that I don't know if I believe that this isn't some evil scheme. I just... I wish i didn't have to feel like this anymore."

"I can see that your worried, it's why I got you out of school so quick when you spotted him. So... if you want, I can get in his head, see what his true intentions are? And then you'll be able to relax"

"Are you sure? You've always hated using that "gift" of yours."

"Anything to give you piece of mind, Scarly."

"Ok, if your sure. When will you do it?"

"School, tomorrow. You can stay off if you'd like." He turned to look at her.

"No, I'd rather be with you. As long as your by my side I know no one can touch me."

"If your sure" he then got a wicked grin on his face, "Feel like going early morning hunting?"

She giggled, "why not? Let me get changed." She vamp sped to her room and put a tracksuit on and sped back to the balcony. "I'll race ya?"

"You'll lose."

"If you say so... on the count of 3... 1... 2... 3" they sped off in the direction of their normal hunting grounds constantly speeding ahead of each other. They got there at the same time and laughed.

Lee went off to find a bear and Scarlett went to find a mountain lion. Once they'd both finished, they walked slowly back through the forest as the sun started to rise.

"Thanks Lee" she smiled

"What for?" He looked at her in confusion

"For always being there for me"

He laughed, "What are big brother's for?"

Once they got home they went to their rooms and showered to get rid of the blood and dirt from hunting and changed into clothes for school. Scarlett picked some black and white camo print cargo bottoms with a plain white tee, a black jean jacket and some black ankle boots. She curled her hair like normal and then did her usual make up look. She met with Lee downstairs in the living room and he was wearing some blue jeans and a plain black tee with his usual leather jacket.

"You ready?" He said.

"No?" She smiled nervously. "Come on, let's go before I change my mind." They then went to the garage,  got in Lee's car and drove to school.

Like normal, everyone stared as they walked into school and they ignored every ones stares. As they got into school Scarlett started to walk slower and slower as if to delay the inevitable. So Chris bent his head down to her ear and whispered "Your ok Scarly, it's ok. I'm here. Im not leaving you" she nodded her head slightly and walked a little bit faster. They got to their lockers which were conveniently next to each other and got the books out that they needed for the day. As soon as Scarlett closed her locker she could see HIM, she looked away immediately and walked straight to class with Lee, completely avoiding eye contact.

A/N- I'm so sorry for the delay in posts, I recently started working full time and so haven't had the time to write on here, I will try to keep updating more regularly.