Gift description

Scarlett:
Elemental Control~ Elements; fire, water, earth, air.
How it works- Imagine the element doing whatever she wants it to and it's completely in her control. (Can be done by just using hand motions)

Telekinesis~ Control over objects/people.
How it works- Imagine/use hand motions to control any object or make a person do something against their will.

A/N the Elemental control and Telekinesis are technically the same thing, her power is just slightly more advanced than other telekinetic/elemental vamps.

Shapeshifting~ turning into anything she wants to.
How it works- pictures herself as an animal or other person and she shifts. Can last up to around 12hours. Her clothes/accessories are still there after shifting back to her original form.

Christopher:
Teleportation~ Teleporting to anywhere he wants.
How it works- Imagine himself in a different place and he goes there. Can take up to 5 people with him as long as he has strong physical contact with the person.

Mind compulsion~ make someone do/forget something.
How it works- make eye contact with the person and give a command to do/forget something.

Mind reading~ Read minds at will.
How it works- everyone's mind has a 'combination' if it is cracked then he can read their mind anytime he wants. However he doesn't like using this gift and so only reads Scarletts mind when she's in animal form or if she speaks to him directly and reaches out. He can also send his thought to other people but he only does this with Scar when they need to have a secret conversation.