Part 2

Arabella's Perspective:

Emile was currently cutting up some vegetables, for the five different types of Pasta's we had on our La Magie Cafe Menu. We were most known for our pasta, but we also had salads, sandwiches, danishes, croissants, muffins, wine, smoothies, coffee, juices and of-course La Magie's charming waitress, yours truly Arabella.

I'm just kidding but I did genuinely enjoy working here. I had a lot of gratitude for the fact that I got such a wonderful job, in such a comfortable environment. The owners only requirement was to never show up in sweats, looking or smelling un-pleasant or intoxicated.

Emile and me had gone on a few dates and kissed a few times but we both were more on the friends side, then lovers and both of us knew it. He conveyed to me on our second date how he didn't want to be in a relationship with anyone right now, and that he saw me as more of a friend then he did a partner. I had told him I felt the exact same, which was the truth.

When he saw me standing there, gazing at him. He wiped his hands off with the clean cloth he had by his side, then walked up to me.

He put his hands on my hips, leaned in and kissed me, then pulled away "Hey are you okay? You look kind of tired." I kissed him back and said "Yeah dude, I'm all good, just slept late."

Before Emile went back to cutting his beloved vegetables. He smiled up at me and said "Okay dude."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Around lunchtime a lot of customers started coming in like usual. I was bringing a sweet elderly couple, that always came here on Wednesday's, their orders. Martha walked by me and said close to my ear "Hey there's someone at the register, I think they just want a coffee." I nodded at Martha.

I quickly placed the couples pasta plates and drinks in front of them and said "Enjoy, and don't be afraid to holler at me if you want something else."

As I walked to the register quickly, I saw the back of the man who was standing there. His attire looked professional. He was wearing grey casual dress shoes, black pants and a navy blue shirt tucked into his pants. Just from the sight of his back you could tell he was very attractive.

Even with his dress shirt on, you could see his broad shoulders and the muscles in his back and legs. He looked to be about six feet. He exuded confidence and assertiveness.

When I came around to the register, I was hit with complete astonishment.

Oh man if I thought the sight of his back was attractive, then his front was other-worldly. This guy was literally perfect. I mean, P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Every feature of his face was sharp, symmetrical and in perfect alignment to every other feature. His hair was a golden colour, his waves were falling everywhere on the top of his head, his sides and back were cut very short though. Suddenly I got the urge to reach my arm out and run my fingers through his hair.

His lips plump, and a pink-ish colour. His eyes were a piercing greenish, greyish bright blue colour. But seemed like they changed colours depending on the lighting, and atmosphere.I put on an act like his beauty wasn't distracting me and said "Yes sir, what would you like?"

When I looked directly at him, into his eyes, he wasn't saying anything. He just gazed at me as if I was his long lost lover and he finally found me again. I repeated myself "Ahh, Sir are you alright? What would you like?" He blinked his eyes and it's like he was shaken out of a trance as he said "Yes...um can I...I get two large iced coffees and two sandwiches?" I answered "What kind?" He laughed lightly but I stayed totally serious, he saw my expression and he said "Oh yeah, um, what kind do you have?"

I grabbed a menu so he could see our six different kind of sandwiches, and the contents of them. I handed it to him: "Here Sir, you can choose?" He took the menu and said "Will." I looked at him confused "I beg your pardon?" He pointed to himself with the menu "I'm William." I rose my eyebrow at him like he was crazy "Um...okay...nice to meet you." He stuck his hand in front of me all the sudden.

I extended my arm and went to give his hand a shake. As soon as our hands met it's like there was sparks. I gasped, he looked at me and smiled deeply. I pulled my hand back "Um so you know what you want yet?" He looked at me trying not to smile "Yes two of your chicken, cucumber, tomato mozzarella sandwiches."

I said "Alright, that'll be $24.72." William pulled out thirty dollars and as he handed the money to me he said "Keep the change." When i looked back up at him he had his vision on my neck. No matter how hot this guy was, now I just felt creeped out.

I averted my eyes from him and with my hand signalling to the first table to the left I said "You can sit there if you like, it'll be about ten minutes." Then I made my way back to the kitchen. I gave the order to Emile. And Emile started making the sandwiches right away. As I started doing the iced coffees I told Emile everything quickly. When I was done, Emile chuckled "Maybe he just found you hot." I was putting the two caps over the plastic cups: at that moment, Martha walked in the back.

"I think you're right about that Emmy, (Emmy was Martha's nick name for Emile) cause he just asked me for your name Arabella." My eyes went wide in Martha's direction "And what did you say?" Martha looked at me like I was an idiot; "What else? I told him your name was Jeff Bridges."

Great Martha had told Will my name. Emile and Martha started laughing. Emile passed me the sandwiches in a brown paper bag with our cafes logo on it. I took it, put the drinks in a cardboard drink tray. And said "I hate you both." Before I walked back out. They just chuckled louder. When I was in Will's vision he stood up immediately.

I went around the corner and put his bag and tray on the table in front of him. "Thank you, see you next time at La Magie."

I turned and was about to walk away when Will grabbed my arm tightly and said in a deep voice "Mine." I looked at him in irritation and shock; I yanked my arm away from him. He said "I'm sorry, you don't know. It's not your fault." What the hell did that mean? I didn't know how to respond to that so I just said "Please don't grab me Sir. Have a good day." and walked away. I went to the bathroom and looked at my arm. There was a mark there from how hard he gripped me.

I went to the kitchen, and showed Emile and Martha. Emile said it was probably an accident that he did that. Martha said she didn't see any mark. It had faded by the time I showed them. For a couple hours after that I kept thinking about how weird that guy was. But by closing time, I had forgotten about the whole event happening.