Part 23

Our medium sized stage was set up underneath a very large alluring and romantic tree that had these little jumbled up, flower like vines hanging down its branches.

I kept looking up at the tree in admiration as our giant guest list gradually arrived

I kept looking up at the tree in admiration as our giant guest list gradually arrived. Since there were so many guests, the tables were all around the stage, there were more people then my eyes could keep track of.

Literally no one seemed to in anything but a joyous mood. Everyone was drinking their wine, laughing, socializing, saying kind comments about me, sitting with their children at the many tables that had been set up. At the table closet to the stage is where Chris, Nina, Sophie, and Nico sat. After them is where Michael, Sami and Loren sat.

All of them, kept waving at me as if I was some royalty. And I kept blowing them kisses. Every time I'd blow a kiss to Sophie she'd pretend like she was about to faint, like I was a celebrity or something. How lame were we? Quite lame. But I was glad everyone was having a good time.

I felt a little sad that my mother and siblings weren't here for this

I felt a little sad that my mother and siblings weren't here for this. But William had promised me that a year from right now we'd do another wedding, for them, with only a few hundred guests, mine included, so I was at peace with them not being here today. Also maybe it was for the best that way because my mom would have freaked out, if she found out I was getting married to the same guy, that she only found out less then a month ago, was my boyfriend.

I had been waiting for William to show up for the past twenty five minutes. Yes in the Werewolf tradition, the guy shows up, while the bride waits on stage. There was a Werewolf Pastor or I guess, something like that, standing in front of me. He was a short chubby man, and I found him really cute. Like Winnie the Pooh. He leaned into me now, I bent down a little bit to hear him "Alpha William is going to be stunned when he sees you, my dear child."

I laugh at that, and hug the old man saying thank you. He smiles.

William left the house at 2:30, because Sophie had asked her best friend Miranda who was a makeup artist to do my make up and hair for my wedding. And they told me they'd show up at three pm. My hair was done up in a back bun, with two of my curls out at the front, framing my face.