Part 29

Arabella's Perspective:

Still holding Alex in my arms, me and William start to leave then. I take one last look in that room I was in for a whole month, kind of like I'm saying goodbye to it forever, before we walk up the stairs. We walk back slowly, not saying anything to each other. Alex looks around at the trees and bushes in the darkness, not saying anything either.

Once me, Alex and William get back to the house. I sit Alex in the kitchen infront of Murry and tell him he can have anything he wants. Alex says he wants a chicken sandwich and an ice cream sundae. I tell Murry to hurry up, and I grab an vanilla ensure drink from the fridge. I open it and pass it to Alex. Alex takes a sip of it and smiles. I get myself a glass of cold water from the filter and drink it very quickly. William watches me carefully.

Once I see that Alex is comfortable. I tell him that I'm going to be back in twenty minutes and I ask him if it's okay if I leave him with William. Alex just nods hesitantly. I leave Alex with William and go upstairs to shower. I throw my bra and tights in the garbage. And then tie the garbage bag up and leave it outside of my room to throw it out later. I walk straight into the shower and let the warm water take me to another dimension.

I can't even articulate to anyone how good it feels so wash my body and hair properly after an entire month of smelling and feeling physically disgusting. I take my time showering, not rushing anything.

Once I'm done, and I've dried myself, I moisturize my skin quickly, careful to not go over my few kind of open wounds, that were given to me by the spelled dagger. I tug on Will's sweats and sweater, and put on fuzzy socks. I link Michael. I tell Michael everything about the kid and then, to find out who the child is. And all the information on his parents, if they're alive.

Michael links back immediately "Yes Luna, I'll be there in an hour." I walk back downstairs, tired. When I get down to the last step. Will's standing there with tears in his eyes. I put my hands on his cheeks. He closes his eyes for a few seconds then opens them again. I say "What's wrong?" Will engulf's me in a deep hug. I hug him back with as much intensity. When we pull away, he says "I almost lost you."

I look at him, shake my head lightly: "No Will, you'll never lose me. I'm yours forever." Will smiles warmly "I love you. I'll never go away like that again. Even if it's the worst situation. I promise." I say "I love you. And it's in the past now. Let's focus on now." William smiles.

We walk into the kitchen, towards Alex. He's enjoying his sundae. I ask him quietly "Hey Alex, do you want to take a bath?" He looks up at me with happiness in his big brown eyes "Can I?" I say "Yes you can." He looks at William,  then me again "Can you help me?" I nod "Yes I can. But do you want anything else to eat Alex?"

Alex shakes his head: "No I'm really full." Then he says "What...are your names?" I stick my hand out and say "I'm Ara, he shakes it with his little hand, then he looks towards Will, Will looks at him and says "I'm Will." He looks at Will in fear. "Are you Ryker's friends?" Will says "No Alex, we are not his friends. We killed Ryker. He's a bad guy."

Alex looks at me and says "He's like Venom and you guys are Spider -Man?" I smile at Alex  "He's worse then Venom. But he's gone now. He will never come back to bother anybody."

Alex looks up at me excited "Really? Promise?" I say "Really. I promise." I ask Alex "Alex can I ask you a few questions?" Alex nods. I say "Do you know who your parents are? And can you tell us how you got in that cage? And what did Ryker do to you?"

Alex grimaces, thinking of a terrible memory. He says "My mommy and daddy said that they  didn't think it was right, to hurt people for bad reasons. You can only hurt them, if it's a battle. Alpha Ryker didn't like that they said that. So Ryker told them as a punishment for them, he was taking me. The guards held my parents so they couldn't get me. And then I remember I woke up in the cage." Alex starts crying softly. It hurts my heart. I rub his arm lightly and I say "Then what happened?" He looks up like he's thinking of something. "I don't know how long, but I was there for a long time. Ryker used to hurt me and not give me anything to eat. And he'd make videos with his phone  when he'd hurt me."