Part 5

Arabella's Perspective:

My eyes snapped open. But I closed them back up immediately cause a felt a sharp pain in my right arm and on the right side of my jaw. For a second I was incredibly relaxed, before it all came flooding back to me, taking the back alley, the eleven men, pepper spraying them, then Will showing up, then everybody turning into fucking wolves. Then Will fighting off the wolves.

A shiver went up my spine as I tried to think of what the hell happened with me before waking up at this moment. I woke up in a very large bath tub in a very big, clean and beautiful washroom. It looked like something out of an old French movie. I had at least three or four blankets underneath me, two big fluffy white pillows under my head and neck. And a brown coloured one covering me.

I wondered why the hell I was in a big bathtub in a washroom? I theorized maybe because who ever brought me here was trying to hide me, in their washroom.

I touched my jaw where I was bandaged, and it felt like there were stitches there, my arm was aching and I wished I had a couple Advil's I could take.

I sat up, still in the tub, and looked down at my outfit. I was in a baggy deep purple coloured t-shirt, black underwear, and long black socks. I sniffed my skin and my hair to see how awful I smelled but to my surprise, I smelled clean, and faintly like honey. It was like someone had bathed me.

I sat up and stepped out of the tub. I had a very strong urge to completely freak out but I realized, it'd be no use. And it'd be better to stay calm in a situation where I had no idea where I was or who was in this place with me.

I used the washroom, washed my hands and my face, then dried my face and hands using one of the clean and nice smelling towels hanging on the towel rack.

I walked around the washroom to look at everything and take in its beauty. There were three tubs in this washroom, but the other two were smaller then the one I woke up in.

I looked around for any sort of weapon I could use, but there was nothing.

I opened one of the long and large artistic windows of the washroom, just slightly, only enough to look but not reveal myself. I looked outside.

Outside, there was a very large field, where at least over two hundred men were doing what seemed like training to me. And the other guy that showed up with Will in the alley, the one with the brown hair and green eyes, was the one instructing them. Not one of these men looked weak or un-trained in combat.

One of the guys that was play fighting with his friend in the middle of the large group of men suddenly shifted into a wolf. I shuddered and quietly closed the window again.

Okay I was officially freaking out now. Now it was solidified to me that everything that happened was one hundred percent real.

But what I was confused about was, what the hell did this massive community of creatures want with me?

I wondered what time or day it was. How long was I knocked out for? Who changed me? Who saw me naked? The thought made me cringe.

I couldn't run anywhere. The only thing out beyond that field was a large forest, and in the distance I think I even could see mountain peaks, but I could have just been imaging that.

The woods seemed like they went on for miles and miles. And guessing from how big this washroom was, I realized I must be in a mansion or at least a semi mansion.

All the sudden I hear footsteps near the door of the washroom. I just put down the toilet seat and sit on it with my knees together and pull my shirt down to cover as much of my thighs as I can and await who ever to come in.

The door opens, and an older husky man, that is sort of short, with kind brown eyes and a sweet face walks in. He has a white doctors coat on, so I think he probably is a doctor. He has a bag with him.

When he sees me he says "Hello Luna Arabella, my name is Dr. Edwards. I'm the Pack Doctor. Alpha William, asked me to check on you every hour, to see if you woke up. But I was also coming by to access your wound, and change the bandage again, if you'd let me."

Basically stuttering from fear I say "Do you also turn into a big wolf?" He nods while smiling "But I'm not a warrior, I don't fight, I'm a Doctor. Never really been interested in that scene."

I nod and say "Where am I?" He says "You're deep in the Rockies. Or let me re phrase my sentence, Our location is deep in the Rockies." I say "Did you bathe and change me?" He shakes his head "No child, our female nurses did that." I nod again:"And why am I here?" He starts opening his bag and all I see are medical tools. At this I relax slightly. He laughs lightly "You're here because you're this Packs Luna."

I give him a confused expression: he laughs again: "A Luna, is the equal of an Alpha in a pack, she is the Queen of the Pack. And you are Will's mate-meaning soulmate. But you're also a very rare type of wolf, called The Blue Wolf. There are many history books on The Blue Wolf in our library. If you'd like, once you're a bit more settled in. I can bring you one of them to read." (settled in?) WHAT THE HELL DOES HE MEAN SETTLED IN, I'm not here to become settled in. I'm getting the fuck out of here.

Dr Edwards pays no attention to my uncomfortable expression as he continues: "Blue Wolves have powers that the Moon Goddess gifts them herself, a Blue Wolf is like the chosen one. No one knows for sure but it is said that they only show up every couple hundred years, but it could be longer then that. When the Mood Goddess takes the soul from the previous man or women who were blessed with the gift, she keeps that soul safe until she doesn't choose the next person she wishes to give the gift too. That person can be born human or werewolf. But they only shift when they want too. They're not like other wolves that all shift at sixteen years old. On top of us already being the strongest Pack in the world because of Alpha Will's dedication towards this pack. Now we just became even more powerful."

I furrow my brows for a second and then I start laughing hysterically. This hurts my jaw, but I can't stop laughing. I say "So in this community everyone's fucking nuts and they think I'm also a rare wolf but I just haven't transformed yet?"

Dr. Edwards expression goes completely serious. He doesn't look amused by my question "Luna may I change your bandage now please?"

I say "Yes go ahead." He quickly comes up to me. Takes off my first bandage gently, applies an ointment right on my stitches again and then puts another bandage on.

Then he sits down on a stool in the washroom. "The Moon Goddess is I guess what you would call God in the world you grew up in, and she controls everything. She has chosen Alpha William to be your mate and for you to be his. Again like I said before, she has also chosen you to be The Blue Wolf." I ask "Doctor, Why was I in a tub instead of a bed?" Dr. Edwards laughs and says "Oh one of our warriors  suggested it, we didn't want to take the chance of anyone spotting you, or speaking to you before Will had the chance to introduce you to his family members as his mate." Then he gets up.

He gathers his stuff quickly, opens the door, to walk out, but before he leaves he says kindly: "Luna, this washroom is attached to Will's room. I've mind linked Will that you're awake, and he'll be up here in a few minutes with something for you to eat, you must be hungry.

Any other questions you have. You can ask William. Also on the table beside Will's bed i've left you two pills of Advil, and a water bottle. Take that if your arm is hurting. I'm glad you're finally here Luna. We've been waiting along time for you. And the last time we thought we found a Luna, didn't end well with Erika." Then he's gone.