The Battle of Helm's Deep

Here it is! Sorry it took so long. The Battle of Helm's Deep! Please tell me if you liked it! I got 10k on my first book, and yes I am freaking out! You guys are amazing! I hope you enjoy! PLEASE vote and comment! ILYSM<3

"Tangado a chadad!(Prepare to fire!)" Aragon shouted as an elf repeated, "Tangado a chadad!" The elves aim their arrows at the Uruks. Legolas squinted his eyes breathing, "Faeg i-varv dîn na lanc a nu ranc. (Their armour is weak at the neck, and beneath the arm.) Aragon pointed his sword as the Uruks charged to the fortress, "Hado i philinn!(Release Arrows!)" The elves release their arrows striking many Uruk-Hai. Gimli's urge got stronger, "Did they hit anything?" "Give them a volley." Théoden shouted as a man yelled, "Fire!"More arrows flew into the air, more Uruks go down by the arrows. "Hado ribed!(Hurl to flow!)" Aragon voice raised above the clash of the rain. Gimil held his axe with a firm grip. "Send them to me! Come on!"

The Elven army continues to kill the Uruks, but some elves got hit with a crossbow which cause them to send them over the wall. The Uruks screamed as they now came with the ladders. Aragon turned his face to see the ladders approaching "Pendraith! (Ladders!)" Gimli smiled, "Good!" The ladders hit the stone, as Aragon held up his sword he commanded "Swords! Swords!" An Uruk came over the wall, Gimli grunted and takes a swing at him before killing him. Another Uruk comes over and kills the elves that were around him. Aragorn dodges a blow from an Uruk and kicked him to the ground. An Uruk comes over the ladder and sends Aragorn to the ground. The Uruk tries to hit him but Aragorn parries his blow and cuts off his leg sending the Uruk to the ground. Aragorn finished him off. Gimli sees another that just killed a few Elves, he slid under it, hitting it in the stomach with his Axe.

Gimil stood up smiling, "Legolas! Two already!" Legolas kicked an Uruk off the ladder shouting with satisfaction, "I'm on seventeen!" Gimli face went into total shock, "I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!" Gimli kills an Uruk as it comes over the ladder. Legolas pulled his arrow back hitting the filths as they came over the ladders. Legolas smiled and turned to Gimli, "Nineteen!"

Tauriel opened her eyes, she breathed as she stood up. She heard clashing, screaming. Death. Outside those doors. "emel(mother)" she muttered. My daughter, my love for you was unconditional. The power on this earth with not break in. Death shall not part it. You will not lose it. Tauriel looked up at the window, "the brightest stars." The sun started to rise. She walked through the halls, till she found a room. There on the table laid her bow, daggers, sword and arrows. She breathed as she grasped her dagger. She placed it at her side. Hope for men was not lost.

Gimli stood on a wall smashing the Uruks as they come up. He grunted, "Seventeen! Eighteen! Nineteen! Twenty! Twenty-one! Twenty-two!" The Uruks are going up the causeway to the gate of Helm's Deep with shields protecting them. Aragon ran shouting, "Causeway! Na fennas! (Causeway!)" Elves aim towards the causeway and fire causing some of the Uruks to fall. Théoden stood over looking, "Is this it? Is this all you can conjure, Saruman?"

Uruks with bombs moved towards the drain in the wall. One of the Uruks with a torch starts running towards the bombs. The rest of them cheer him on. Aragon yelled, "Togo hon dad, Legolas! (Bring him down, Legolas!) Legolas fires an arrow at the Uruk, but it keeps running. Aragon pointed his sword, "Dago hon! Dago hon! (Kill him! Kill him!)" Legolas fires again but the Uruk had enough energy left to throw himself into the drain. The wall explodes, causing both Elves and Uruk-Hai to be killed. Aragorn falls to the ground as well. The flying boulders kill many Uruks when they fall. Some Uruks ran into the breach.

At the causeway, while some Uruks are being flung off of the wall, Uruks carrying a ram hit the gate. "Brace the gate!" Théoden commanded as men ran into the gate to keep it from flying open immediately. Men are throwing spears and boys throwing rocks at the Uruks as they try to get through the gate. Théoden's breath got heavy, "Hold them! Stand firm!" The Uruks are going through the breach as Aragorn gets up. Gimil yelled, "Aragorn!" Gimli throws himself down on top of the Uruks. Aragon look around searching for Gimli, "Gimli!" Gimli kills a few Uruks until he loses his balance and falls into the water. Aragorn looked back at the elven soldiers, "Hado i philinn! (Release Arrows!) The Elves let loose their arrows, it flew over Aragon's head and into the Uruks. "Herio! (Charge!)" Aragon placed his sword to his side and charged. The Elves charges towards the Uruks, though some of the Uruk's spears killed some of them. Legolas throws an Uruk's shield and jumps on it. He surfs down the stairs killing some Uruks with arrows as he goes. When he hits the bottom he sends the shield flying into an Uruk. Gimli groans as he gets out of the water.