Flame of the West

Here it is! I hope everyone is having a lovely spring break! This chapter is very long, so I hope you enjoy this chapter. PLEASE vote and comment! ILYSM<3

The morning peeked over Middle Earth as Gandalf strides swiftly through the city, followed by Pippin and Tauriel. Gandalf looked at the beacon then placed a hand on Pippin's shoulder. "Peregrin Took, my lad, there is a task now to be done. Another opportunity for one of the Shire-folk to prove their great worth. You must not fail me."Pippin had a look of understanding on his face. He ran off in the direction of the beacon tower. Gandalf looked back at Tauriel muttering in a soft tone, "You must ride out to Rohan. On the journey there will be someone who will join and guide you to wherever King Théoden makes camp." Tauriel leaned in and questioned, "may I ask who might this guide be?" Gandalf only smiled as he breathed, "ah, my Tauriel. You must have faith in me. Have faith in the world." She questioned why Gandalf haven't given up yet. How he could see the little light of good in this world. The light had to be so small, so delicate that it would flicker. A little bit of wind could put it out.

Tauriel brought out her horse and rode out of the city. As she traveled across the massive field she looked back to see the beacon lit. She heard, "The beacon! The beacon of Amon Dîn is lit!" She smiled and thought to herself, what if having faith is what we need. She looked down knowing she needed it.

Tauriel road into the forest until she heard a sound. The ruffle of the leaves echoed into the air. She knew someone was following her, someone on horseback. She slowly took an arrow from her quiver and turn to the side ready shoot. "Who may you be." Tauriel questioned as she pulled the string farther back. The man took off his hood to reveal, lord Elrond. She placed her bow down, "my Lord Elrond. You never traveled back to Rivendell?" Elrond road closer to her, " I have been following you Tauriel. Keeping a wether eye." He breathed, "I received word from Mirthandir to accompany you in your journey to Rohan. I as well have business in attended there." He gracefully gestured his hand to the path ahead. "Shall we?"

Aragorn sat down on a chair smoking a pipe in Edoras. He leaned in and noticed the beacon in the distance was lit. He sucked a breathed in and rand to the Golden Hall and threw open the doors, shouting. "The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit! Gondor calls for aid!" Théoden looked up from a map. Éowyn ran to stand next to Éomer. Everyone watched Théoden's reaction. This decision, to aid or not. Théoden paused and then calmly proclaimed, "And Rohan will answer. Muster the Rohirrim!" A person rang the gong on top of a tower as Théoden traveled out of the Golden Hall in his armor. "Assemble the Men at Dunharrow. As many Men as can be found. You have two days. On the third, we ride for Gondor and war. Gamling!" His lead soldier looked back at his King. "My lord." "Make haste across the Riddermark. Summon every able-bodied man to Dunharrow." Gamling nodded his head in agreement, "I will."

Aragorn gazed upon Éowyn as she led out her horse. "Will you ride with us?" Side by side Éowyn turned her head replying, "Just to the encampment. It's tradition for the Women of the Court to farewell the men." Aragorn lifted up the saddle blanket of her horse to reveal her sword. Aragon slightly smiled, a brave soul. He thought, Éowyn reminded him of Tauriel. Reckless, head strong, and brave. They both will not follow orders that keeps them at bay. Éowyn quickly snatched it back down to cover the sword again. She looked at Aragon, "The men have found their captain. They will follow you into battle, even to death. You have given us hope." She turned away as Aragorn contemplates her words.
Legolas and Gimli sat on the horse waiting for the men. " Horse-master. I wish I could muster a legion of Dwarves, fully armed and filthy." Legolas only repiled, "Your kinsmen may have no need to ride to war. I fear war already marches on their own lands." Legolas's memory of The Battle of the Five Armies was not vague. He remembered every single moment of it. The moment where he saw his Tauriel almost killed before his eyes. The moment where he thought Tauriel was in love with another. The moment where he left her.