Home of the Horse Lords

Here you go! The next chapter. This chapter will give you a sneak peak to the BIG climax I have for Tauriel. I hope you will enjoy this chapter! PLEASE vote and comment! ILYSM<3

The sun beamed down over the lands of Rohan, the home of the horse lords. Tauriel breathed as she saw the great fortress, "Édoras, the golden hall." As they approached the hall a flag rips off a pole and goes flying in the wind, landing just outside the gate as the riders go through. Aragorn hesitates as he rides through the gates, looking at the flag and then up from where it came. They road through Edoras. The people watch them in silence. Aragorn looks up and sees a young women in white. He looks back down at the townspeople. They wearied with sorrow, there was no laughter, no music, nothing.

" You'd find more cheer in a graveyard." Gimli muttered as he glanced around, Tauriel glazed back at Gimli. "So it be seem." The five road up the hill to the golden hall. The guards came out of the hall as the four and Gandalf arrived at the top of the stairs. "Ah." Gandalf breathed as he faced the guard, "I cannot allow you before Théoden King so armed, Gandalf Grayhame by order of Grima Wormtongue." Gandalf nodded to Legolas, Tauriel, Gimli and Aragon to unarm. They handed over their weapons to the Edoras soldiers. Tauriel handed her bow and arrows as the head guard looked at her then Gandalf. "Just because she is a lady, you would think we will expect less." Everyone glanced at Tauriel as she sighed. She took her daggers from her sides, a knife from her boot and two arrows hidden on her back.

"Is that it?" The guard muttered as Tauriel handed over the two arrows. " Do I carry to little." Tauriel muttered as Aragon and Legolas grinned. The guard breathed and rolled his eyes, as he turn to Gandalf, "Your staff." Gandalf frowned, "Oh, no. You would not part an old man from his walking stick?" Háma the guard grimaces and gives a slight nod then turns to lead them into the hall. Gandalf winks at Tauriel before they entered.

As they entered a man next to the king, Grima Wormtongue whispered into the Kings ear. "My lord, Gandalf the Grey is coming." The doors slammed shut, as the sound echoed through the halls. " The courtesy of your hall has somewhat lessened of late Théoden King." Gandalf announced as they walked forward. Grima leaned closer to the king, " he's not welcome." Théoden looked up, "Why should I welcome you, Gandalf Stormcrow?" He said as he looked at Grima. "A just question my liege. Late is the hour in which this conjuror chooses to appear. Lots spell I name him, ill news is an ill guest." Grima slithered as he traveled forward, towards Gandalf. Gandalf looked at him with disgust, "Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crude words with a witless worm." Gandalf pointed his staff at Grima, "his staff." He breathed as he backed away, "I told you to take the wizards staff!" Soldiers come rushing forward. Aragorn, Tauriel, Gimli, and Legolas fight them off. Gandalf continues forward as if nothing is going on.

"Théoden son of Thengel. Too long have you sat in the shadows." Gandalf whispered as walked to him. Tauriel puts her foot on Grima's chest, stopping him from getting up. "I would stay still if I were you." "Harken to me." Gandalf muttered as Théoden grimaces and lets out a slight growl. Gandalf raises his hand. "I release you from this spell." He shut his eyes to only hear the laughter from the king, "You have no power here Gandalf the Grey." Suddenly Gandalf takes off the gray cloak, revealing the white cloaks that he now wears. The light spread through the room. Legolas and Tauriel faced the light. Their pale skin glowed as their eyes squinted with a piercing gaze.

"I will draw you Saruman as poison is drawn from a wound." Théoden slams back against the throne, Gandalf gets closer pointing his staff at Théoden. Éowyn, the girl in the white dress enters and tries to run to Théoden, but Aragorn grabs her and stops her. Whispering, "wait." " If I go, Théoden dies." Gandalf again throws him back against the throne with his staff. "You could not kill me, you will not kill him." "Rohan is mine." The king breathed before Gandalf throws him against the throne again. "Be gone!" Théoden screams and lunges at Gandalf. Gandalf hits Théoden with the staff. Théoden moans and slides down in the chair. Aragorn lets Éowyn go as she runs over and catches Théoden. She puts him back up in the throne. His face begins to change back into the king Théoden he once was. Éowyn smiles at him as he glanced at her, " I know your face. Éowyn." He looked up as he muttered, "Gandalf?"