BINJIN DAY

Prompt: fleurfleur____ A promise is a promise! Here you go neighbour😘

***

The night before

"Jagiya, it's tomorrow." Hyun Bin smiled brightly at Ye Jin.

"Time flies doesn't it? I admit I'm feeling nervous." Ye Jin confessed.

"You know I love you no matter what, right? You're my world, Eon Jin. No matter what happens tomorrow, I will protect you." Hyun Bin promised.

"I know, Tae Pyung. I love you too. I have no reason to be worried since I have you." Ye Jin responded sweetly.

3 2 1

12 AM KST – NEW YEARS DAY

"Happy New Year, Son Eon Jin!" Hyun Bin whispered against Ye Jin's ear.

"Mmm, Happy New Year, Kim Tae Pyung." Ye Jin blushed hard when she felt him nibble her ears.

With that, the rest was history.

***

That morning

Buzz Buzz

Beep beep beep

Ringgg!

Damn, did they both forget to mute their phones?

After a magical night together, Ye Jin and Hyun Bin slept in the next morning, despite knowing the news that was going to grace the community. Unsurprisingly, their phones have been bombarded with notifications since the Dispatch article came out. 

Congratulations from their friends and families as well as their fans were endless as the couple scrolled through their phones. It was overwhelming. Heartwarming but overwhelming. Both their hearts felt so full from the support they have from the community.

Within hours, their agencies released the statements as planned, further reigniting celebrations over the beloved binjin couple.

"Love, this is crazy." Ye Jin's eyes widened at the never-ending notifs flooding into her phone.

"My fans are telling me to take good care of you. I plan on doing that, love." Hyun Bin swooped down to kiss Ye Jin's cheek.

A soft glance and a grin later, Ye Jin let out a laugh when she finally scrolled through Twitter.

"Jagiya, our fans are so adorable. They are partying hard together. Omo, look at how they are calling their friends back too." Ye Jin pointed it out.

Hyun Bin let out a soft laugh as well as he ruffled Ye Jin's hair. They were both ecstatic over the love they were receiving from not only their Korean fans but their international fans. Ye Jin's worry over disappointment was uncalled for after all.

"I should say something. What do you think, Love? Should I post something on my Instagram?" Ye Jin peeped up at him.

"If you do that, I'll write a letter." Hyun Bin winked.

"Deal!" Ye Jin giggled as they did their special handshake.

***

An hour later

"Eon Jin, why are you blushing?" Hyun Bin teased Ye Jin.

"I feel so shy. This is the first time I'm doing this." Ye Jin admitted shyly.

Posting about her personal life wasn't usually such a big deal. Yet, this confession over her new relationship status was pulling her back to her teenage days. She felt like a teenager admitting to her first crush in front of her parents.