I Do, I Will, We Will

Prompt: Requested by binjinsmaid and a few other moots. "what if ms.jane didnt hear him not just bc of her squeal but bc he was so touched by her words he could only stare at her and softly whisper "we will." 

 I NEED THIS ONESHOT FOR MY SANITY"

Thank you for the prompt Haney dear and for inspiring me with photographs of them too!

Disclaimer: This is but a manifestation of my imagination.

Song used: Inevitable by Ben & Ben

***

It was the day. The day where Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin would be filming their joint CF for Smart. The filming site was buzzing with excited chatters, charging the air with renewed energy over the fact that the golden couple would be gracing the set soon. 

Everything was set up perfectly in anticipation of their arrival and the masterminds behind the Smart CF were patiently-not-so-patiently waiting to see their two favourite stars over the Zoom call.

Minutes later, right on the dot, the golden couple arrived in the made-famous Black 2018 Lincoln Navigator. With the car parked, Hyun Bin in all his masculine glory was the first to walk out of the car. 

Donning his black turtleneck and full black pants proudly and charmingly like the Asian Adonis he was, he smiled. Even from far, anyone could tell you that the man was positively glowing, and it was wholly because of his beloved Ye Jin ssi.

Hyun Bin's handsomeness has always been the talk of the town. His sinfully sharp jawline and nose topped with his heart-stopping dimples would make even the coldest heart beat. But, around Ye Jin, the man's handsomeness shined differently.

Around her, his handsomeness came from the softness in his eyes and the tender gentleness in his voice. His handsomeness came from how much more open he was about his feelings around his angel. It was clear as day with how his speech quickens and how he would openly joke around with Ye Jin just to hear her laugh. Being able to see Hyun Bin throw his head back in carefree laughter was indeed a rare sight but Ye Jin made that a common sight to the masses.

Something about the way you move softened these eyes and cracked the walls that hid my truth.

Speaking of his angel, Hyun Bin was just helping her out of the huge family car. Hyun Bin took her hand instinctively and Ye Jin jumped down from the tall seat, fully relying on, fully trusting him to catch her if she falls. It was evident that this was a normal occurrence for they moved together with well-practised ease.

The minute she appeared from behind the car doors, everyone's jaws fell. Because of Son Ye Jin, they were convinced that angels existed on this earth. Correction, goddesses existed because Actress Son was the living definition of a goddess. A Queen.

With her signature eye smiles and equally soul-caressing smiles, Ye Jin was radiating beauty. Just like her good man, she was glowing because of the love they showered each other on a daily basis.

Love truly makes someone shine differently regardless of where they were, what they were doing or who they were with. As long as one's heart sings for one's beloved, the love radiates from the inside. No ring in the world could do that because the true mark of love was an intangible force that changes a person for the better.

In her simple white dress, Son Ye Jin looked every bit of the goddess she usually was. If anyone were to ask Hyun Bin, he would probably tell you that she looked so beautiful in white. 

Beyond that, Ye Jin's beauty came from her beautiful soul. A soul that graced her with her timeless beauty. Nothing beats a beautiful soul rooted in humility, joy and love. There was no doubt that that was the secret behind Ye Jin's beauty because she was the sunshine to even the dreariest days.