Cake, cake and more cake

Prompt: binjinshoe really really wanted a one-shot of binjin reading the captions of the cake Ye Jin received for her birthday so here it is! I heard you, darling! Hope you enjoyed this!

I couldn't include all the lovely cake delivered to Ye Jin's house because there were sooo many to keep track of. Love this fandom so much for all the love you showered her with! Also, some of them were in Korean and it was too hard for me to read huhuhu. I tried my best to hunt down the cakes but I had to settle with the few mentioned in the end! I'M SO SORRY TO THOSE CAKES I MISSED OUT HUHUHU!

***

Ding dong!

A scuffle of footsteps could be heard before the door opened for yet another delivery from MSTeam.

"There's more?" An astonished gasp followed the small entourage of employees turned gift deliverers as they moved the boxes of cake to the table.

"The gifts won't stop coming. Your fans are amazing!" One of the employees grinned at their favourite actress.

By now, Ye Jin's apartment was a flower garden with the piles of bouquet filling up every inch of what used to be a vast open space. All her table was used to house the beautiful cakes ordered by her beloved fans for her birthday.

In short, Ye Jin was overwhelmed with the love she was receiving on her special day. In all her 20 years as an actress, she has never had to struggle with unwrapping her gifts. This new struggle was both heartwarming and overwhelming at the same time and Ye Jin found herself tearing up randomly when she thought about the love she received.

Those 20 years of working hard were worth it. All her efforts, all the tears and sweat were all valuable leading to this moment. She has never felt such pride and warmth fill her chest before and it made her oddly excited as she took out another cake from the box.

The self-declared gift deliverers left the apartment for another round of deliveries, leaving Ye Jin alone to unwrap her gifts. Except...she wasn't alone. Next to her, Hyun Bin was busy helping her manage the presents as they took out the cakes one by one and read the captions together.

"Happy Birthday, Ye Jin! We love you from the Philippines! Love, Elvie Amiscosa & Family"

"This is so adorable!" Ye Jin smiled.

"Your fans love you." Hyun Bin placed his chin on her shoulder, his arm snaking around her waist.

"Happy Blessing Birthday Son Ye Jin eonnie. From BINJIN INDONESIA FAMILY"

"Your face is on this one." Ye Jin giggled as she pointed at the tiny monitors on the cake.

"The negotiation days..." Hyun Bin sighed softly as he smiled.

"Where it all began." Ye Jin glanced up at him softly.

"Happy Birthday Ye Jin unnie. Thai fans <3 you"

"Omo, this is too sweet. The cake is absolutely beautiful!" Ye Jin raved. The flowers were almost too pretty to eat.

"A classic moment to remember the last Princess who negotiated a crash landing of love to be with you. One Fateful Day in 1982. EdelweissPH"

"This is clever! They played with the titles of my movies and dramas!" Ye Jin exclaimed happily. She absolutely loved every cake and this one was beautiful as well, layered into a book.

"Our Precious Son Ye jin. Happy Birthday. BinJin Sigriswil Vietnam"

"Precious. They are right about that one. You are precious to me too." Hyun Bin whispered.