5 : Grudge & regrets

~ ❄️ ~

- jungkook's pov -

I closed the bathroom door, drying my hair with a towel. I was too lazy to dress, black shorts will do.

I knew my headache wasn't going to stop so soon, I sighed and went to the bedroom.

What the fuck just happened.

This time it was stronger and longer, I don't know why.

I complained about sleeping with everyone in the Back but maybe being surrounded is the only way for me to sleep.

I stared blankly at the bed.

Nop.

Definitely not.

I scratched my head. I don't wanna sleep in here anymore. I threw the towel on a chair.

Fuck.

I can't bother her again can I ?

I don't remember a lot. But I know she took care of me. I still feel her hands on my abs, struggling to take off my wet shirt.

I went to the living room and there she was. Sleeping on the couch, half sit half lied down. Her silk jumpsuit was exposing her thighs.

I swallowed, is it wrong if I just..?

Fuck it, I need it.

I sat on the couch and lied down slowly so she wouldn't wake up. I rested my head on the soft skin of her thighs.

God I forgot how comfy she was. I faced her belly, and closed my eyes.

She smelt so good.

Why did she have to see me like this?

I just can't think straight right now, maybe I'll come to my senses tomorrow.

The next day, my body just felt like it was ran over by a car. I frowned, trying to open my eyes.

Did I over sleep?

I'm moving slowly, she's still asleep. Good for me, I wouldn't have to explain why the hell I used her as a pillow.

I stood up, looking down at her.

Her face was angelic.

Her lips partly opened were calling for a kiss.

What?

I wanna kiss her. I should let it go but I just can't. I didn't thought much about our talk because I fell asleep so quickly, but I can't argue anymore. I know it wasn't her fault.

What the fuck should I do now.

Pain took me away from my thoughts. My hand hurts. I forgot that I cut myself. She did too, a little bit less, but I've seen cuts on her thighs.

You can't stare at her forever. Wake up.

I went to put a shirt on before she wakes up and went to the kitchen, looking for food.

After a few minutes I managed to find how to make coffee. Damn this kitchen is huge. I heard steps coming. I took a deep breath.

- Jiyoon pov -

I've been awake for the last thirty minutes. I opened my eyes and realised he was on me.
He was so warm, I just wished he had put his arms around me.