11 : Linked fates

~ ❄️ ~

"I wanted you to suffer on Earth but I should've killed you like your brother"

A familiar chuckle echoed in the dark, moisty room as their dark gaze met again.

"You piece of shit. How could you do that to your daughter" he breathed out, unable to wipe the blood dripping out of his mouth. But with a head sign of Hansul, he took another punch in the stomach, bending forward and wincing in pain.

His nightmare was happening again, tied up to the same chair, in the same room, with bruises all over his body. Panting, he looked up to him as anger boiled in his veins.

"Well, maybe if she would have listened to me when I told her that you were a loser, all of this wouldn't have happened" he sighed with a fake sorry gaze as curse words slipped out of Jungkook's lips, making him take more punches.

Hansul bitterly laughed, taking the mic that hanged near the metal door and turned it on.

"Jiyoon-ah, please act wisely, tell your friends to leave the control room and go back to where they belong and you'll be able to see your prince charming again" he sighed into the mic.

"I really thought you were smarter than this, such an ungrateful child" he shook his head like she could see him, imagining how angry she must be.

But he had no idea how she was already running to the control room, blood turning cold, eyes darker than night.

"YOONIE, DON'T C-" Jungkook screamed but his words were cut by the guard's hand, squeezing his nose when he pushed a knife into his skin, from his abs to his side. His body shook in response as muffled groans echoed in the room, he was trying to escape from his grip but it was useless.

On the other side of the train, Jiyoon froze when she heard his voice, meeting Taehyung's eyes in the hallway in front of the control room. They knew they were screwed. As she ran to him, tears were flowing down her cheeks silently.

"You know we can't d-" he lowered his voice, searching for reason in her panicked eyes.

"I KNOW!! Fuck..." her hands slipped in her hair, holding her temple like she would wake up of a nightmare. "I can't lose him... I can't- We need to-"

"It's gonna be okay" Jimin spoke as he stepped forward, looking at Taehyung like he was expecting something from him. The later opened his eyes wider, his jaw clenched like they were talking by telepathy.

"How?? I need him to stop the train, y'all can't do it I would need too much time to explain everything" she shook her head in defeat as his voice echoed in the train again.

"No need to come up with a plan Jiyoon-ah, just come and surrender, okay?"

Although she wanted to cry her eyes out and give up, anger boiled in her veins hearing his disdain tone. He couldn't hurt the love of her life yet again, he couldn't fuck up her life. She wanted control back.

As her hazel eyes darkened, a similar sparkle of revenge shined in Taehyung's, knuckles turning white and body ready for action.

"You will do what he asked" he nodded, confidently standing for his crazy plan.

She didn't know why she trusted him since the beginning, it was more than a gut feeling, something crazier. But it wasn't the time to think, they needed to act fast.

Her frown and threatening gaze made him elaborate, feeling the five pairs of eyes on him. "Do you have anything useful in your room?" he asked, looking around suspiciously as if tens of ears were listening to them.