12 : Final Act

~ ❄️ ~

- Jungkook's pov -

I should tell her, but not in front of him.

Fuck.

I want to cut these ropes as much as his throat, I can't believe she's his daughter, the woman I deeply love and care for, when he's just a fucking hideous monster.

I don't know if I should tell Taehyung, the poor guy has the right to know. But will we even have time for that?

Fuck, it hurts so much.

"Baby?"

My eyes shot open, only to meet her worried gaze.

"Mh?" she squatted down, hands around my neck so gentle I knew she was afraid of hurting me more.

The room fell silent, her father was looking at the screen powerlessly, and the guard kept eyeing the door.

"Stay with me, Kookie" as her eyes started to tear up a knot formed on my stomach.

Shit.

I can't see her sad, hurt... Or anything else than happy.

And I know she's not.

"If you could untie me, I c-"

"You can't do anything hurt like this!" she muffled her scream in a whisper, I smiled. She was always too caring towards me. Even when I used to be an asshole.

Maybe she's too precious for this world.

"We both know I've seen worse. Can you trust me?" I stared at those big hazel eyes, searching for a sign of agreement as she looked around, weighting the pros and the cons.

Suddenly, it felt like the whole train smashed against another.

A fucking black out.

- Omniscient pov -

The whole train trembled as cars dislocated, making passengers lose their balance and furnitures fall from the walls.

The guards had activated the emergency lockdown, separating the cars from the Back as soon as people started to enter the Front.

Everyone in the room was on the ground, including Jiyoon and Jungkook who fell, still tied up on the chair. Jiyoon crawled quickly to him, fingers pulling on the ropes to free his wrists.

"Jiyoon! Don't fucking move!" Hansul's groaned in pain, holding his head as he tried to steady himself up.

But the heavy door slowly opened as it was damaged too, Jiyoon's eyes grew wider in horror. Was it the end already? They would all die like this?

Silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she finally managed to untie Jungkook, they were both lying on the floor when she saw his face.

"Taehyung!!" she screamed when the guard threw a punch at him. Luckily, he dodged it and the guard's fist collided with the door's frame. 

He didn't wait before punching him with the gun's grip, knocking him out in seconds.

The guard's body fell on the floor with a loud noise as Taehyung appeared behind it.

He was panting, knuckles turning white around the gun's grip as blood was falling down his lip and brow. He looked exhausted, like he had to win so many fights before succeeding to reach them. But as his eyes locked with Jiyoon, they both knew it wasn't over.