10 : Countdown

~ ❄️ ~

- jungkook pov -

"We're in deep shit, we need to act fast" she came closer, lips shaking as I felt anxiety boiling inside her.

"What happened baby?" I frowned, taking her forearm into my hands to calm her down, how smooth her skin was, God.

"My father knows I helped the Back, he said that he will give me less responsibilities from now on, and I don't know he's just so suspicious I don't trust him" she blurted out, searching for comfort in my eyes.

I know where this is going, but does she?

I prepared myself so many times for this, but I never imagined it with her on my side.

"Okay, how about this" I took a deep breath, trying to organise my thoughts when she used to be the one usually dealing with my mood swings. "Take a warm shower, we'll eat together and then we'll talk about the plan" I pressed my lips together, looking for a sign of agreement in her eyes but instead, she almost jumped in my arms, holding my waist tightly.

"Take it with me" she simply replied, cheek glued to my chest. I soflty chuckled, looking down at her while my hands found their way to her lower back. "But I'm just getting out of it"

But her pleading eyes got the best of me, her hazel pearls looking like they knew more than I thought.

- omniscient's pov -

As Jungkook and Jiyoon entered the shower, a vicious soul was turning on old mics and cameras. They both knew they needed to act fast, but they had no idea what was about to go down as their bodies pressed against each other collided into the shower's wall.

The water was as hot as their kisses, steam filled the room with Jiyoon's moans. She was pressed against the shower's wall, ass resting into Jungkook's palms firmly. He sucked on her lower lip, exploring her mouth like the first time. Her fingers slipped into his already wet hair, pulling him closer as if they could make one.

Jiyoon whined when he broke the kiss, searching for air. He was already hard and she could feel him against her thigh. "I want you~" she begged, cheeks redened by arousal and the hot atmosphere. He looked at her with lust and desire, she looked like a doll, a doll he wanted to play with. His fingers slipped into her entrance, making her gasp while he dived into her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses.

"Jungkook~" she breathed out, his fingers teasing her clit as her back arched, needy for him.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered, breathing in her neck as tens of chills ran down her spine.

He was that good, he made simple words sound euphoric, romantic, addicting for her. She moaned, feeling the pleasure rise inside her as she cupped his cheeks making him look up to her.

Her eyes met his dark pearls, she couldn't resist his pink parted lips as she captured them instantly. They had made love a thousand times, but it felt different, hotter and heavenly.

She bitted his tongue, making him moan inside her mouth, her lower belly almost exploded, she was so weak for his moans, he was a whole turn on. The kiss was messy, she fought for dominance like she never did, tasting his mouth like he was her candy.

Jungkook didn't wait longer before surrendering, he couldn't even control himself anymore. His fingers left her pouding clit, grabbing her thigh higher to place it on his hip, letting her hold herself with her other leg. She didn't left his lips when he thrusted deep inside her, making her body slide up against the steamy wall.