4 : Confessions

~ ❄️ ~

- omniscient pov -

She made him wait in the cell for hours. She had to take care of the guards, the cameras, people walking around... She was having a hard time keeping her feelings to herself.

As they were walking towards her car, Jiyoon was close to have an anxiety attack. She got her digital code wrong twice before entering her home. They were exposed in the hallway, Jungkook was following her like it was nothing. He noticed her strange behaviour but didn't really care. He had his own issues for now.

She looked behind and opened the door, almost pushed Jungkook inside before slamming the door. She rested her back on it, breathing in relief. She took care of any cameras or microphones but she didn't trust her father.

"The shower is in the back, second door in the right. Take your time, you'll be safe here" she spoke slowly, she felt like a little girl in front of him.

He wasn't sad anymore, his cold personality was standing out now and it made her shy.

She couldn't believe he was here. She had so much to tell him. He was hesitant, looking around. He was never hesitant, before.

Jungkook was a troubled child, tough childhood but he grew up with confidence. Kinda. Maybe he was compensating but his aura was intimidating. He was the only one capable of confronting Kim Hansul. Maybe he was already winning Jiyoon's heart unconsciously back then.

He wasn't used to luxury and comfy environment anymore. King size's bed, the sheets were made of a pink satin silk, her favourite. The lights were sparkling, the kitchen was made of marble, black and white. The living room was dreamy. The TV took almost all the wall, and the grey velvet couch looked perfect for a nap.

He needed to see the shower and take time to himself. Since he lived in the Back he couldn't even breathe peacefully. The decorations fitted Jiyoon's personality so much. She was classy. That's what he liked about her.

"I kept some of your old clothes... If you need them" she finally said, taking an old suitcase from under her bed.

He froze for a moment, looking straight into her eyes with a dark gaze. She felt like he was undressing her. Her cheeks went pink, and then he took the suitcase.

"Thanks" was the only thing he said.

Their fingers touched when he took his stuff, Jiyoon felt hot. Her heart was beating like crazy inside her chest, but he just left and entered the shower.

Before, they were always connected. About everything. They both had bad relationships experiences, men were shit and women were sluts. But their affinity was too strong for them to suppress their feelings. Jiyoon made the first move. Their souls connected way before their bodies, that was for sure.

She waited for him to slam the bathroom door and she got to the kitchen, opened a whisky bottle and took a sip.

Her throat was burning but she needed to calm down to talk to him. Tears finally fell on her cheeks.

She heard the water in the shower and sat on the couch. Letting her tears fall. He will took some time so she could get herself together quickly. 

Her sobs were getting stronger, she had no proof for him. He had to believe her words blindly like he used to. But could he now?