***Arc 1*** Part 3: Confusion

(Warning: LIME/LEMON PROB. IDK. AHH. WHAT AM I DOING WITH THIS FIC I DONT EVEN ANYMORE. JUST YEAH...don't wanna read? Just skip the italic part anyway bye *flies into the oblivion*)

"I'm madly in love with you," his voice sent vibrations all over her as he kept repeating that sentence over and over again until it rang in her head like a broken record. Until she believes it.

He worked his way up from a kiss, it was a soft one. She tasted like cherries as he explored her wet cavern even further. He memorized every part of her, her sweet taste, the way she would let out that keening sound that only pushed him much further.

Everything escalated fairly quickly, he whispered against her parted mouth and she pants, inhaling all the air she had lost. "Zaia... My Zaia." Everything about him. His hands start to fumble with her clothes, taking them off painfully slow. And she can't help but groan in protest.

"You're so adorable when you're like that." Those words only made Zaia blush harder. He would chuckle at this and kiss her lips hard, while he is at this his hand travelled south and the girl beneath him can't help but squirm, she pulled away from the heated kiss, and let's out a mewl that made his heart skip a beat. She says his name with a pleading moan, and his finger curled around her freed arousal.

"William-ah!" He hitched and stared at the girl sprawled beneath him. With a smirk on his face. She held in a protest,

"William? Who's that my dear?" It was then Zaia felt her world crash down into different degrees of regret. She stared back at the man. Who she thought is the love of her life.

"My name's Artemis. And you will scream it properly," he leaned closer and kissed the colums of her neck, softly. Until he sink his teeth further to her flesh, slamming his fingers back to her she screamed, it's a pleasure she can't stop and she bit down her hand, as a way to stop herself.

"Stop.. No.. You're not William."
She lets out another scream,
"Stop! No more! No!"

~•~•

Zaia shoots up awake, thankful it was all a dream. It didn't last long until she felt like wanting to scream once again.

Artemis stood by her bathroom door, his back against the wall, his shirt is no where to be seen. His toned chest made Zaia look away with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Artemis?! What in the world are you doing here?" She wondered, a chuckle escaped his lips as he watch her embarrassed expression.

"Artemis? Going back to that now? I thought you found the name William much more appealing to scream out." He teased, taking his back off the wall and approached the girl, he pushed down the mattress. Taking a pair of black framed glasses from the night stand and it laid perfectly on the bridge of his nose.

Zaia can't help but see William, her William..

Shaking her head she refused to look at the man above her, "Explain, what just happened?!" She demanded, losing her temper a little.

Ignoring her he says "I see this is your type, glasses kind of person huh." Heat rose to her cheeks at this remark. He pushed the glasses up as it try to slid down. "Thank you for the night, my dear." He placed a kiss, on the side of her mouth. As if teasing her.

He got off and picked up his shirt from the floor quickly slipping it on.

"Hey! I deserve an explanation."

He only shoot her a wink, "patience my dear, good things come to people who wait." And that was all he said before he escaped through her window, leaving nothing but questions and confusion within Zaia.