***Arc 2*** Part 2: Corpse

Red stained walls, pools of red on the floor, everywhere was red. The color that runs deep within veins, the color that signs luster.

In a middle of it all a body is tied on a wooden chair lifeless. The stench made zaia sick, she tried to hold it in as she knits her brow and looks at the scene in disgust.

"This is.. Crazy.. Who would've done this?" She says as she approached the corpse. Ciel poked the corpse and what they saw made them shriek and gag.

Half of it's head is sewn on while the other half isn't, when the earl poked it, the head hung still attached but the rottening flesh and spine is left exposed. A set of eyeballs fell from it's respective places. The corpse's eye sacks.

Zaia held back a scream as it rolled by her feet, the dull blue orbs staring right back at her while the earl continued to vomit.

"This is.. Morbidly grotesque..." She managed to speak out. The earl sighed as he wiped away the gross feeling in his mouth. He dug in it's pockets for a clue that might lead him to the identification of the body. But that was left unanswered as he felt them empty.

Zaia looked closely at the corpse noticing something that caught her eye.

"The head... It seems much lighter than the body," she inquired as she continued to observe it. The earl takes note of this and nodded.

"It does, what's your conclusion to this?"

Gulping down a lump on her throat she replies.

"I don't know, but this head might not belong to this corpse.."