***Arc 1*** part 4 :Answers

Zaia felt weaker than usual, she felt drowsy and her eyes only threaten to fall.

Stumbling around, her legs was like jelly. Sebastian caught her before she fell. Hoisting her up gently.

"M'lady, are you not feeling well?" He questioned.

"I don't know sebastian.. I feel weak." Zaia wiped a bead of swear off her forehead. Sebastian looked at her knowingly.

"Did you see that man?"

With eyes wide in shock, Zaia raised a brow at this. "He appeared in my room last night.." She answers, "do you know something?"

There was a brief stillness until he finally spoke up. "That man is an in Incubus demon, they feed on humans by.. Certain measures such as intercourse."

"So he's the one behind all those mysterious deaths?" Trying to ignore the fact that.. He just called Artemis an incubus. She read about it in books but the thought of it never crossed her mind when it came to this case.

He nodded, "it's given, did he do anything.. to you?" He had to ask. Zaia shook her head.

"Well I'm still here aren't i?" With a hint of sarcasm that only made the demon butler smirk.

"You sure are, it is kind of.. Unusual."

"What do you mean by that?" Zaia asked raising a brow giving sebastian a dumbfounded look.

"Incubus demons don't let their victims go. There's a huge chance he will come back..."