***Arc 2*** Part 3: Identity

Ciel shoved a white enveloped towards Zaia who took this in shock. It was already open and she took it's contents out.

Three identification cards greeted her. One was an unforgettable one.
The corpse from yesterday, and the other one is a lady who looked to be in her twenties. The last one is another man blonde hair and azure eyes, he was fairly young.

"The first one is the corpse from yesterday.. Who sent these?" She questioned as she continue to eye them examining each picture.

"There was no name, I have a feeling one of the other two is the next one for today." He concludes.

Zaia stayed still, thinking of this deeply. She gnaws quietly on her bottom lip, Sebastian came in the door with a tray of fresh tea. The sweet aroma travelled throughout the room soothing Zaia even the slightest bit.

"If someone is to die today, I think it will be the woman.." Zaia says, crossing her legs as she stared at Ciel.

He looks interested by this and urged her to continue on her theory, "How so?"

Clearing her throat from the dryness that had occur she replies, surely.

"well, I have a feeling the corpse from yesterday and the other man's bodies and heads are switched."