Plants (6)

Previously:

"Soo I was thinking that we could plant something so we can have other stuff to eat.." I say.
"I agree. That would be a good idea. But where?" He asks.

~~~~~~

I try to remember all the places with access to water and sunlight, and I come up with one reasonable one. The rooftop of the apartment.
"I know where!" I exclaim, "We can do it on the roof of this building. The building has only three floors, so easy access... And you get the most sunlight from the roof!"
"Hmm.. okay, that might work.. but we would have to get plants that grow fast." He says.
"I agree. Tomorrow I can go out to get more water and other stuff, plus the seeds for the plant." I say.

~~~~~~

I woke up early the next morning. I throw on some clothes and a hoodie on top. I put the hood on my head and grab a mask that covers my face but lets me see. I want to be unnoticeable. I put my combat boots on again. Then my gun holster with my gun in it. I then go to the living room, grab my backpack, put my keys, pepper spray, and taser inside it, and put my pocket knife in my pocket.

I go to my porch and scale down by hopping from one porch to the other to the ground. I walk around to the back of the building and drag the partner seat of my motorcycle to where my motorcycle is. I attach it, put on my helmet, insert the key to my motorcycle, turn it on, and speed off to the nearest plant nursery.

I pull into the alleyway of the nursery, and I hide my bike behind the dumpster and some boxes. I run inside the greenhouse, grab some small pots, and throw a dirt bag onto my back. I returned to the bike and put that stuff into the passenger seat. I run back inside, grab some seeds on a rack, and stuff them in my backpack.

I go to the alleyway and grab my motorcycle. I drive to a convenience store, and I hide my bike. I hold some canned food and some bottled water. I then go back to my bike and drive back to the apartment.

I hop off the bike, grab the pots and soil, run up the stairs all the way to the roof of the building, and then set down the items. I ran down the stairs and put the canned food into my backpack. I hide my bike. Then I get the two packs of water and run to the second floor and my apartment.

"Oh, you're awake," I say as I see Hiroshi sitting up and reading a book I had on the coffee table.
"Yeah. I've been awake for a while. So, did you get all the plants?" He asks.
"Yes, I have, well, like the seeds, but yea," I say. I sit down and look at Hiroshi's non-walking state. There might be crutches.. in Yusa's room. "I'll be right back."

I walk into my roommate's room and search for a pair of crutches. I search in her closet and outfall a pair of crutches. I grab them and go back out to the living room.

"Hiroshi, can you stand up on one foot?" I ask. He then stands with one foot on the ground and slightly up in the hair. I adjust the crutches to his height and then hand them to him. He grabs them and starts using them to move around. He mumbles a shy 'Thank you,' and I grin at him proudly of my minor accomplishment.

~~~~~~

We finally get to the roof, and I help Hiroshi to a bench. I then sit on the ground and take off my jacket. I grab a pot and start filling it with dirt. I continue doing the same with other pots, making small talk with Hiroshi.

He then says, "You know we are going to have to play another game in 4 days.."
I nod grimly, "I'm pretty sure you'll be able to walk by then, but if you can't, I'll help you out." Then I give him a quick smile and a thumbs up.

I stole some wood, a hammer, and some nails from a store down the street. I created a plant box to have more space for vegetables. I put a lot of dirt into the box.

I reach for my bag and pull out the packets of seeds I got.

"Beans, Squash, Tomatoes, and Snap Peas," I say.
"I believe you should plant the beans and squash into the big box and the tomatoes and snap peas into the smaller pots." He says.

I nod and begin to plant the seeds into the correct boxes.

~~~~~~

It's been 4 days which means we have to join another game. Hiroshi has healed, and he can now walk. I've been watering the plants every day. I haven't seen any sprouts, but I'm pretty sure it's because it has only been exactly four days.

Hiroshi and I were now on my motorcycle, driving to another bright white light...

~~~~~~

A/N:
Hello! I have realized that I haven't added any Alice in borderland characters yet,,, but don't worry! That's what the next chapter is for! :) So keep reading and you'll see 'em! Now have a great day or night!

HAH I FINALLY UPDATED NOW YALL CAN STOP SAYING "It's December and you haven't updated" I HAVE NOW 😍