Tag Game Pt.2 (11)

Previously:

I realize that the tagger was trying to protect that room, so nobody would go in. I jump down and walk over to room 406.

~~~~~~

I watch as Arisu and Hoodie guy come over to the same door too.

"So you guys figured it out too." Hoodie Guy says.
"Yeah. But I have a bad feeling about this..it's almost too easy" I sigh, "But we have to open it because we only have around three minutes left." I say while looking at the phone.
"I'll open the door," Arisu says. I nod and he opens it slowly. I look in and see nobody. "I don't see anything out of the ordinary, it's a normal room. It's so strange." I say and I let them walk in before me and I stay by the door.

The two boys creep in and look around. They then turn around and see another horse mask tagger with a gun. Arisu pushes the other guy down and ducks. The hoodie guy tasers the lady and I run in, hand on my gun.

"It's always good to be-" The hoodie guy starts but then the lady starts shooting at them. I push Arisu into the other room and pull the hoodie guy outside with me.
"Stay here," I say to the hooded man and pull out my gun.

I run into the room and get punched by the tagger, which knocks the gun out of my hands. I kick the gun out of tagger's hand. The tagger runs at me but I kick them in the stomach sending them back towards the closed door. They hit the door and fall to the ground. Quickly, they stand up and bolt at me. Trying to grab my hair (or head) but quickly kicked them right in the gut. While falling over, they try to pick their gun up from the ground, but I kick them in their face and grab them by the collar. I shove them against the door and hold them there. They frailed around trying to punch and kick me.

I hear. "Someone come to apartment number 406! It's the safe room and it needs two people!"

I drop the tagger momentarily, but then I put them onto the ground and sit on them. I open the safe room door and kick the tagger's gun out of the way. The tagger keeps thrashing around. I look at the safe room and then at the tagger. I almost get up then I hear the climber girl come in and say, "Heard you say that you needed some help." Arisu and the climber girl then jump for the button and we barely win the game.

I get off the lady and run out of the apartment room to look for Hiroshi. I go down a couple of floors and then see the skinny guy's dead body. I start running around the corner. I see the buff guy's face bleeding, Kurube's side bleeding, and Hiroshi lying on the floor.

"Hiroshi..?" I say with my eyes widening. "Hiroshi?" I say again, "HIROSHI!" I run to his body and slide onto the ground.