Face Your Fears Pt.1 (15)

Previously:

"Game: Face Your Fears."

~~~~~~

(!!Y/N'S POV!!)

"Objective: Find the antidote to the poison thats in this room."

"Rules: Find the antidote to the poison you have been injected with or you will die."

"Time limit: 20 minutes."

A gas filters into the room, I begin to choke and cough. I cover my nose and mouth, then I turn away to see a bunch of walls moving to show 15 rooms. Each of the rooms labeled with a name. I spot one that says mine, then I see one for Niragi and one for Chishiya.

I see a bunch of other rooms, one filled with plants, one with a huge pool of water around 8 feet deep with a large box at the bottom. Chishiya's is behind a black curtain that I couldn't see through. I turn away from his room and I turn to mine.

There's a bunch of obstacles and then a field with flowers in it. That field.. looked the exact same as the one where my accident happened..

Mine is involved with bombs isn't it..?

I sigh and look around at everyone hurrying to finish their obstacle to get the antidote. I watch as a girl bursts into flames, and as a boy gets attacked by flesh eating bugs behind a door.

I look to the phone which says there is 15 minutes left. I cough again and some blood comes from my mouth. Crap I better hurry..

I walk to my room and open the door stepping in. The door slams and locks itself. I bang on the door, it doesn't budge. I look again and see a moving carousel. I jump onto it and out pops a clown person with a mask nod a machete. The clown starts to chase after me,jumping over all the plastic moving animals and chasing after me.

I run away from the clown and seeing a knife stuck to the middle of the carousel. I duck and slide under some horses, then sprint and grab the knife.  I turn around and duck as the clown try's to take a slash at me. I kick their ankle causing them to trip. But they stop themselves from falling and they kick me in the back.

I fly forward and hit my head on one of the plastic animals. The world starts swirling, but I then hear the footsteps of the clown. I stand up quickly and run at them slashing my knife.

I stab in the shoulder, and they drop their machete. They clutch their arm, but they still kick me back again. I slam into the ground and wince in pain, but I still get up again.

I charge at the clown and stab them. They groan and wince as they look at the knife, but then fall to the ground. As they fall, the carousel stops moving. I hop off and run to the next obstacle.