0.

Welcome home

-Cordelia-

My mind wondered sitting in the back of the black town car. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been home as we drove the street, city lights flashing by as we lead into the gated area.

"We arrived miss DeLuca." My driver's voice came to my ears dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you, Frank." My voice was light, stepping from the car and watching the men carry my things inside. Memories flash through my head looking at my family's home.

My heels sent an echo in the home having it bounce off the wall, walking through the foyer I thanked the house maidens as they took my belongings to my room.

Walking through the kitchen I took a pudding cup, just as I finished it arguing started coming into the living room. Recognizing the voices a smile meets my lips.

My little brothers were arguing, so I lay against the wall and watch them.

"Don't tell mom, dude she's gonna freak," Gray exclaimed, his hands meeting his hair.

"Dude you're the one who broke the tv, that's the third one this month," Rhys spoke, glancing up at him through his book.

"Maybe she won't notice, you know Cora comes home today," Gray smiled softly while scratching his head.

"Still, I don't want to get hit with the chancletas again," Rhys winced, ah I remember when August and I use to get chased around the house with mama holding her flipflop in her hand.

"I don't know, boys I think she's gonna notice," Their heads whipped around looking over at me.

"Cora you're home," Rhys dropped his books before walking toward me.

"Yep, and I know mama will know you guys broke the tv," I grin, my chest already ached from being home.

"How long have you been standing there?" Gray scratched the back of his head.

"Long enough to know mama still throw her chancletas around," As I spoke, more voices and footsteps echoed throughout the house.

I heard my mother's voice first, following my father and brother's footsteps.

"Oh, Enzo I can't wait till she gets here I'm making her favorite meal," Mama clings to my father's arm, a bright smile on her face

They haven't noticed me yet, we stood watching them a small grin on my lips looking at them. They looked the same besides the fact I haven't been home in forever.

"Darling, calm down she's gonna be home a lot more now." Papa kissed mamas head, I watched Kai take a sip of his water before speaking.

"I don't know why you two are so excited I'm her favorite, she's gonna be happy to see me," Kai, grinning proudly. He's still the same kai.