50.

Cora-

Cora-

Well isn't this just peachy. I was fooled, after I left Caiden house and went home to a very empty house. I got a text from Caiden telling me to meet him somewhere.

Just as I met him at the location he text me, I was jumped. Now I'm here, sitting to a chair tied up. Watching Caiden as Bella hold a knife out to him.

"I want you to kill her." Bella urges him to grab the knife, he hesitated at first before taking the knife in his hands.

"Are you sure, I thought she was your kill." He not really gonna kill me right?

"Well I thought about." She walked over to me, dragging her hand over my face. This is fucking disgusting.

"And what better way to die at the hands from someone you love."  She says gripping my hair, I hissed. Clenched my jaw.

"Come on Caiden do it," Bella says, walking away from me over to him. He looked up at me, his eyes holding so much emotion.

As he walked over to me, I noticed how he kept glancing at his watch. If he does kill me I can't even be upset, at least I won't die a virgin.

He placed his hand on my cheek, creasing it like he always does. Making my heart pound. I'm so happy I met him. And I'm so happy I got to experience any type of love with him.

But I am not gonna lay down, and just allow myself to be killed that just. Fucking stupid.

"I'm really sorry."  He says, I rolled my eyes really unable to talk as the tape was cover my mouth.

"Did she really had to be tied up?" Caiden. Asked,is he waisting time? "Well considering her potty mouth and that fact I'm sure she could have escaped, then yes."

Oh that right I bit some dudes ear, and I wasn't exactly all In about getting kidnapped.

He moved the tape off my mouth, to hard to say. "Ow," I hissed out, feeling the remain sting.

My feet were tied with rope, but my hands were in hand cuffs. And thank god for that. I have to break my thumb.

"Come on Caiden, just kill her." Bella urges him. His jaw twitch, he flips the knife around his finger.

He walk closer to me, holding the knife to my stomach. I should be scared, but I'm not because he not gonna kill me.

He hover over me, glancing back at his watch. He had a smirk on his lips, what are you planning?

He dropped the knife to the floor. "You know I can't just kill her." He says, holding both of his hands up. "Now thinking about it, working with you has really been a pain in my arse."