44.

-third-person pov-

-third-person pov-

they all looked at the two brothers infornt of them, Cordelia took a step back from her father she never saw her father so mad it made her nervous. Her father Lorenzo lifted his eyes to his wife, Aurora, who couldn't help send him a small smile.

"I was wondering where you ended up Elijah," Lorenzo spoke while checking his bullets in his gun.

"didn't think you would care I mean you did shoot me in the head which really hurt by the way," Elijah moved his finger along the scar on his forehead down to his cheekbone.

"you shot my wife," Lorenzo replied making Elijah look at aurora.

"she was in the way but that shouldn't matter there won't be much of your family left would it? " Cordelia had a feeling that Elijah's words meant something deeper.

As her father and Elijah were glaring at each other she walked over towards her brother kneeling untieing his wrist, just as she almost got him out She heard a shotgun Cocked

"fuck," she whispered under her breath she stood up feeling the shotgun touch her lower back

"rookie mistake," Cordelia mumbled her father always told her never to place a gun directly on someone's back because they always grab it.

She turns her body swiftly and grabbing the gun out of the person's hand Cordelia Cocked the gun and pointed at the person, She gaped when she released who it was.

"hey, bestie long time no see,"

"belle," Cordelia whispered but it came out rougher than she wanted.

"Good to see you, bestie you look good although I thought you would be depressed without me," Bella replied

Cordelia looked at this person in front of her she knew who she was, an old friend that she mourn and grieved about a person she cared for deeply, whom she watched die was now standing in front of her, but in truth, Cordelia doesn't know this person and she is not the same person they were when she was thirteen she probably never was.

Cordelia looked at her brother august the pained look on his face, seeing belle he was hurt but he would never show it.

"I would say I ought to be delighted to see you, but I would be lying to myself," Belle spoke She couldn't help to smirk looking at the twins she wouldn't feel bad about killing them they were an assignment after all.

"I can say the same frequency I don't like dead people they can never seem to stay dead, maybe I should have done the job myself," Cora said she couldn't help to smile feeling the bloodlust already coming to her.

as cora got distracted with belle more men came into the room making caiden and all of Cora uncles get in a position to attack.

"oh I should thank you for taking care of my daughter for those years," Elijah said Lorenzo was surprised he was taken care of the devil's offspring Lorenzo thought to himself