epilogue

Cora

Cora.

I pulled the salad out of the fridge, placing it on the counter. The heat in Italy has been driving me crazy.

It had been a couple months after the attack and everything been perfect to say, after the attack I was so worried something bad was gonna happened.

But maybe not in my story.

Either way, we graduated and traveled around around. Everything was fun, my parents missed us. So we're in Italy.

Caiden and I took a big step, between the jokes about marrying me. Although I don't think he joking. We had a conversation just the other about him filling me up with many kids. Like I didn't have them in my mouth.

I do want many kids with him but, not now. I just wanna enjoy being with him.

I carry the salad out to the back of the house. My family and friends surrounding the table. The field filled with flowers.

"Oh thank you honey." My mother says, as I placed the bowl on the table.

"Your welcome," I say, sitting down.

I watched Esme chase around her Brother Rowan. Everything is so perfect.

I love it, I'm so happy I never gave up. We ate our food, a smoked plaster on my face watching. My family be happy and peaceful.

I stood up waking towards the patio deck. Already seeing august there. "Hey," I smiled shoving his shoulder.

"Hey kid." He says, taking a sip of his drink.

"You okay?" I asked him, his eyes seem lighter from the sunset.

"I'm fine, just thinking." He says, he took a sip of his drink before speaking again.

"You know I'm proud of you, your so happy, and it makes me happy your happy." I shoved his shoulder a big smile on my lips.

"You know, I'm not gonna be satisfied until your happy." I twist the ring Caiden gave me, it still makes me happy. "We have to be happy together."

"There's no one made for our world."  I frown at that. I refuse to believe there's no one for my crazy ass brother.

"Auggie, I promise you will fine love, so help me god I won't rest till you have even a girlfriend. I know someone is out there for you." I tell him,

"How does it feel... falling in love?" I distant smile comes to mind, thinking of how I feel when I'm around Caiden.

"I can't describe it, it's amazing it powerful. And when you get to love someone. And you will know this feeling I'm talking about." I tell him.

Falling in love with Caiden, is the best thing that ever happens to me.

"Well whenever I do fall in love. I will be at your doorstep." He says.

I smiled at him, and stood up pulling him into a hug. I don't know why i hugged him but I felt like he deserves one.

"Looks like we have company." He says breaking the hug. I turn around looking at Caiden standing there leaning against the door.

I walked over to him and August left giving us space.

"I missed you." His hands warp around my waist, pulling me close to his chest.

"You just saw me, idiot." I tell him, smacking his chests. He let out a laugh. He seems to laugh and smile more. I love it.

"I miss you even when I'm away from you." He so cheesy.

Caiden left a month ago back to Paris to settle things with his mom, I would like to say their on good terms but. He refuses to have any other sort of connection with her. Even though I want his mother to be apart of his life. Everyone need there mother.

"If I could go back in time, I wouldn't change a thing if I knew I would get to fall in love with you." He says.

I smiled at him holding him close.

"I never been so happy, and it kinda all think to you." I joked. Pulling away. He pulled me back into a heartwarming kiss.

I love him.

He looks down at me before speaking again. "everyone has a chapter in their story that they read over and over again. You are my chapter." He says.

In this moment I am happy and I would never regret a things because I'm with the one I love the most.

The end

~~~~
Oh my god I just finished this book. I'm so happy now I can start august book I was up all night figuring out his story.

Thank you all so much who been with me since the first. This isn't my best book, but I do love it equally to the rest.

I do hope you all are mentally stable for august book

I love you all<3