four.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

CHAPTER FOUR !
irl/stream.

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

there was still one minute til the games begun, so the four sprinted around the map.

"okay so boys, i know our biggest competition here is dream and captain sparklez honestly. they are our biggest threat." tommy said, his voice clear with excitement. "but i think we can win this!"

"hell yeah!" tubbo agrees.

"oh i'm so hype, let's go!" karl cheered, as they watched as the blocks countdown. 0:31 .

tommy began to shout, "oh i cant wait! oh! i remind me of jesus! we've got this!"

soleil moved her character closer the bridge, she chuckled softly as she merely listened to the conversation between the three boys.

but once the count got to zero, everyone's character sprinted across the bridge, and into the dome. where they'd be deciding what games they'd like to play.

sol was familiar with all of this, she squealed a bit with excitement, trying not to draw herself much attention.

MISS GIRL IS SO QUIET WTF

i just know big q would include her into convos and make sure she feels included :')

SHES NEVER BEEN SO QUIET PLS

she kind of frowned, glancing at her chat. maybe i should include myself? no. clearly they're having a good conversation between them three.

popping her out of her thoughts was tommy basically instructing, "i say we go for to get to the other side. that ones fairly simple. so sol, y'know, you have the throw the egg towards over there.."

his character hit towards a certain area, she hummed, having an egg in her inventory. "oh okay, will do."

"by the way sol, don't be afraid to interrupt us, we can kind of be a bit overwhelming." tubbo assured, she chuckled, "oh okay."

when everyone made their decisions, most voted on parkour tag. tommy immediately took initiative, "okay so i heard for this game, it's better to stay still than move around. moving around kind of just puts more of target on your back."

everyone spawned in an area where they could look over the arena. they sprinted, glancing at where it would be taking place.

"i suck as hunter, just putting it out there right now!" tubbo warned, but tommy responds, "but you also suck at surviving."

"i just suck, okay!" they all let out a laugh.

there was more talking, concluding it was best for everyone to survive seeing as they get more points/coins that way.

round one, they spawned into an area where someone will take the role of being a hunter. "okay let's get serious," tommy said, "who wants to hunt?"

"i'll do it!" karl cheered, "even though the team we're against is kind of difficult."

the whole nine rounds of parkour tag was fun yet serious. but tommy made sure to spit out reassuring comments whenever one of his teammates groaned with despair when getting tagged out.