fifteen.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

CHAPTER FIFTEEN !
rl, imessage, dc.

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

the following morning was a pain for soleil. she fluttered her eyes open to see herself in an unfamiliar room. she felt her head pound profoundly.

sol sat up a bit abruptly, which lead to the area around her to spin. she groans putting her head in her hands.

"what the fuck," she grumbled to herself.

she attempted to remember the night before, only remembering that karl was at the party.. she recalls the pit in her stomach. karl and corinna kissed.

soleil huffed, and before she could think about anything else she heard a familiar voice ask, "are you feeling okay?"

when looking up she sees the one and only, harris leaning on the door frame. it was no surprise he'd be at the party, he's friends with corinna. so it makes sense.

harris was someone who soleil occasionally saw on social media, she also enjoyed watching his vlogs.

"i feel like shit." she responds with a small chuckle,
he hums with a smile walking over to sit beside her.

"i can imagine, you were completely wasted last night."

"what happened?"

"well i don't know what you were staring at, but thankfully i was looking in your direction because you were about to fall to the floor. i caught you, took you outside for some fresh air, and since you knocked out in my car, i decided just to take you here. i hope that wasn't an issue.."

soleil shook her head, "of course not. that's really sweet of you. i really appreciate it."

"no problem, really. i just didn't want some rando coming and taking you."

"thank you." she smiled a bit, he exchanged a smile. "don't worry about it. want to get some breakfast to refuel? i have some hangover remedies that are a life saver."

"that would be great." soleil admitted with a chuckle, to which the two walk out of his room and make their way to the kitchen.

meanwhile both karl and alex were quite concerned.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

imessage.

karlos

did you see soleil last night?

i'm worried

she's not answering my calls

her phone goes straight to
voicemail

uh wdym?

she wasn't at that party?

she most definitely was

fuck

this is terrible

fuck this is all my fault